Terms and Conditions
Competition name: 22 Days of Wests Tigers
Promoter: Wests Tigers Rugby League Football Pty Ltd ABN 49 090 076 403 Cintra Park, 8P Gipps St Concord, NSW 2137 02 8741 3300
Who can enter: Subject to the clauses below, Entry is open to residents of Australia over the age of 18 who are current 2021 financial Members of Wests Tigers. Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, associated agencies and companies, are not eligible to enter this program. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin. The Promoter is Wests Tigers Rugby League Football PTY LTD (ABN 49 090 076 403) (the ‘Promoter’). The Promoter’s address is Cintra Park, 8P Gipps St, Concord NSW 2137.
Entry – residency restrictions: Entrant must be a resident of Australia
Entry – age restrictions: Entrant must be 18 years old or over
Competition period: 12:00am AEDT on 22/11/2021 to 11:59pm AEDT 13/12/2021
How to enter: Renew or purchase a 2022 Membership between 22/11/2021 and 13/12/201. Non-Members can become a Member via the following means: Online at www.weststigers.com.au/membership, By contacting Member Services on 02 8741 3300; In person at Wests Tigers Concord (Cintra Park, 8P Gipps St Concord NSW 2137). Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
Are multiple entries permitted? Once a Member has been drawn and won a prize in the promotional period they will no longer be eligible for another prize during the promotional period.
Receipt of entries: All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter. All winners will be notified within 3 business days of winning the daily prize and redemption of the prize will be organised by Wests Tigers.
Yes. Winners names may be displayed on the Wests Tigers website and social media channels for this promotion.
Prizes – description
- Day 1 – Personal Tour of the Wests Tigers Centre of Excellence + 1 Friend (2022)
- Day 2 – Attend an NRL Training session and meet your favourite NRL Player
- Day 3 - $50 Online Roarstore Gift Card
- Day 4 – Personal Tour of CommBank Stadium
- Day 5 – Watch the team warm up from the sideline at one (1) home game
- Day 6 – Signed Wests Tigers 2022 Jersey
- Day 7 – Personalised video message from a Wests Tigers player
- Day 8 - $50 Online Roarstore Gift Card
- Day 9 – Corporate Box at CommBank Stadium for one (1) home game.
- Day 10 - Personal Tour of the Wests Tigers Centre of Excellence + 1 Friend (2022)
- Day 11 – Participate in the Coin Toss at “Member’s Appreciation Round”
- Day 12 – Access to Field Club at CommBank Stadium for one (1) game
- Day 13 – Full Season Membership Upgrade
- Day 14 – Personalised Video Message for a Wests Tigers Player
- Day 15 - $50 Online Roarstore Gift Card
- Day 16 - Signed Wests Tigers 2022 Jersey
- Day 17 - Attend an NRL Training session and meet your favourite NRL Player
- Day 18 - Personal Tour of CommBank Stadium
- Day 19 – Drive to the game with John Skandalis
- Day 20 – Personalised 2022 Wests Tigers Jersey.
- Day 21 – Watch the team warm up from the sideline at one (1) home game
- Day 22 – Access to Field Club at CommBank Stadium for one (1) game
Total number of prizes: 22
Total prize pool: $7000
Judge(s): Wests Tigers Membership Staff
Determining the winner(s): Wests Tigers staff will select a winner at random from renewals placed each day during the promotion.
Notifying winners: All Members rewarded will be notified by email within three business days of the program close date. Rewards will be organised within seven days of the program closing.
Further Terms and Conditions
1. Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online program entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any reward will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a reward and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this program.
2. Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any reward will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a reward and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any reward(s) awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
3. If the reward is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not necessarily be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the reward that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each reward must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the reward as stated.
4. The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential reward delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver rewards to the addresses provided by program entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any rewards returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the reward recipient.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to request recipients to sign a recipient’s deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a reward. Proof of identification, residency, age, and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a recipient cannot provide suitable proof, the recipient will forfeit the reward in whole and no substitute will be offered.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a review in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a recipient, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
7. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the program is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, or misdirected entries. Rewards are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the recipients nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
Privacy Collection statement
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, waiver, and liability
9. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
10. In participating in the rewards, the recipients agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Program, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The recipients (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the recipients (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
11. The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this program if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this program. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this program. Computer generated entries and the use “scripting” is not permitted and will not be accepted.
12. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
13. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (‘Non-Excludable Guarantees’).
14. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Reward Supplier and the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or reward claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a reward The Promoter (including its’ officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this program including taking or using a reward, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), including the Non-Excludable guarantees. Any change in value of the reward occurring between the publishing date and date the reward is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.