Wests Tigers Women
Wests Tigers aim to create an environment where women are valued, respected and encouraged.
Our goal is to increase female participation in sport, whether that is as an athlete, volunteer, member of the community or as an employee. In this regard as an organisation, we will be innovative and recognised as a leading club within the NRL. We aspire to advance the status and recognise the contribution of women. We are driven to eliminate barriers and affect significant and lasting change. Women of Wests Tigers will be supported in their endeavours as we embrace change and diversity for a better future.
Our words, actions and behaviours will embody the values of Team, Excellence and Respect.
Our stakeholder team includes Members and fans, Corporate Partners, employees and community groups.
- Wests Tigers will give all the opportunity to develop and thrive, regardless of gender
- Our workplace will encourage flexible work and family-friendly policies and practices are accessible to all employees who need to balance family needs
Senior Managers are committed to diversity and recognise the need for gender equality action.
- Our gender equality related policies and procedures will be embedded within the business
- Our pay policy design and practice will be transparent as we demonstrate gender pay equity
- Our community programs will increase female leadership and mentorship
We will build, continue to strengthen and make significant/measurable inroads year-on-year with our women's culture of respect.
- How we represent our club and our communications will provide clear linkages to our brand and values whether in writing, photos, electronically, TV, internet and others
- Wests Tigers is committed to actively partner and support organisations that work to eliminate domestic violence and respond to the needs of women at risk
- We will provide a safe and inclusive environment not only at our Head Office at Concord but at all venues where we play and meet