Wests Tigers are wholeheartedly committed to enriching the lives of the community.
Wests Tigers strive to use the power of sport as an elite NRL organisation to impact the lives of the community.
Each year, the club receives thousands of requests for donations and/or assistance from many charities and individuals.
While Wests Tigers are committed to use the power of sport to impact the lives of the community, unfortunately we are unable to successfully fulfil every request due to the high volume received.
- Requests for monetary donations or sponsorships will be rejected
- Members and Fans are encouraged to attend events where players are available for autographs.
Please see the below information and criteria to adhere to if your organisation is interested in requesting merchandise or signed memorabilia.
Preference will be given to the groups in the order in which they are listed below:
- Wests Tigers official charity partners
- Rugby League clubs within Balmain, Macarthur and Group 6 regions.
- Schools within the Wests Tigers footprint that support the club’s community programs
- Community groups or charities within the Wests Tigers footprint
- Wests Tigers Members who have fallen on hard times
- Individuals involved in Rugby League who have fallen on hard times
The following is required for all donation applications:
- Requests must be made at least six (6) weeks prior to the event
- Requests will not be taken over the phone
- All applicants must fill in the form below with all fields must be completed in order for the request to be processed
- All applications will be responded to within two weeks.
- If you are a business fundraising on behalf of a charity, the official charity accreditation and a letter on the charity’s letter head needs to be attached for the application to be considered
Due to the large amount of requests for autographs Wests Tigers receive, we are unable to accept merchandise to be signed on your behalf. Any items received will be returned to the address unsigned. Wests Tigers do not take responsibility for items that are returned and end up missing or faulty.
Wests Tigers hold exclusive events throughout the year for our members, which provides the opportunity to have items signed. At these events where possible we will accommodate autograph requests however attending a training session does not necessarily guarantee you will obtain the entire squads signatures. We ask that you are mindful of players other commitments at these events and to please not bring a large amount of merchandise to be signed. Under no circumstances will multiple items be signed for any one person.
If you have any additional enquires please reach out to our team at email@example.com.
Donation Policy Form
Is your organisation/charity looking for a donation? Enquire with our Community Team Today.