You have skipped the navigation, tab for page content

Donation Declaration

By making this donation, I confirm that:

I would like my gift to benefit the Wests Tigers Foundation which is a project of the Wests Tigers Rugby League Football Club Pty Ltd (ABN 49 090 076 403) and understand that the project is registered with and conducted under the charter of the Australian Sports Foundation Ltd (ABN 27 008 613 858) to which my donation is made unconditionally.. I understand that the Sports Foundation's structure makes it possible for me to nominate the Wests Tigers Foundation project as the preferred beneficiary of my gift.*

ยท By making this donation I accept the Sports Foundation's Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions. To the best of my knowledge, my relatives, other associates and I will not benefit in any material way from this donation. For more information, please see the Information for Relatives and Other Associates.

Acknowledgement of Country

Wests Tigers respect and honour the Traditional Custodians of the land and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and future. We acknowledge the stories, traditions and living cultures of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples on the lands we meet, gather and play on.

Major Partner

Corporate Partners

View All Partners