Appearances by Wests Tigers players and/or Coach are a fantastic opportunity for partners to engage in promotional or networking activities with the bonus of having a sporting professional at the event. Please ensure the below process is followed when booking in these requests to ensure your preferences are met.
Wests Tigers will attempt to accommodate specific requests; however, the club cannot always guarantee the availability or attendance of the specified players.
2021 Player and Coach Request Criteria and Process
- Requests should be submitted to your account manager
- Requests must be submitted at least four (4) weeks prior to the event, and must not exceed the duration of ninety (90) minutes, unless discussed otherwise
- Requests should include two (2) or three (3) date options where possible
- Requests should include the following details:
- Name and type of the event, as well as expected number of guests
- Date, time, and location of the event
- Duties to be carried out by the talent (e.g. signing, photos, speaking etc.)
- Dress code for the talent
- Multiple player choices as not all players may be available
Please note, players and coaches are subject to availability taking into consideration the following factors:
- Players and coaches are not available the preceding day before game day, or on game day unless stipulated otherwise
- Players and coaches are not available for appearances during the off-season (from the date of their final game to the start of pre-season training)
- Players and coaches are not available for appearances during the NRL Final Series unless stipulated otherwise
Appearances that have not been scheduled prior to mid-August will also not be rolled over to future years where applicable.