1. Jarryd Hayne(Parramatta Eels)
2. Brett Morris (St George Illawarra Dragons)
3. Brent Tate (North Queensland Cowboys)
4. Josh Morris (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)
5. Kevin Gordon (Gold Coast Titans)
6. Greg Bird (Gold Coast Titans)
7. Aidan Sezer (Gold Coast Titans)
8. Ryan James (Gold Coast Titans)
9. Robbie Farah (Wests Tigers)
10. James Tamou (North Queensland Cowboys)
11. Sam Thaiday (Brisbane Broncos)
12. Josh Papalii (Canberra Raiders)
13. Corey Parker (Brisbane Broncos)
14. Gavin Cooper (North Queensland Cowboys)
15. Matt Gillett(Brisbane Broncos)
16. David Shillington (Canberra Raiders)
17. Josh Reynolds (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)
18th man: Aiden Tolman (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)
North Queensland Cowboys co-captains Matt Scott and Johnathan Thurston have also been added to the Holden Kangaroos World Cup train-on squad.
Prime Ministers XIII players will attend a team medical and training session in Sydney on Thursday, September 19, at Allianz Stadium starting at 10.30am.
The team will then assemble in Cairns on Thursday, September 26, before travelling to Papua New Guinea.