Wests Tigers are offering Members and fans an exclusive chance to join the inner sanctum of their team for a night to see how they prepare each week.
Head Coach Mick Potter will be joined by members of his coaching staff as well as players from the leadership group to offer exclusive insights into preparation and training.
This not-to-be-missed opportunity gives members and fans the chance to be taken through the weekly routines that both players and coaches go through to ensure the team performs at the highest level every week both on and off the field.
The night offers interaction and behind-the-scenes knowledge that isn't available anywhere else, so make sure you book your ticket for the night today!
When: Tuesday, 10th June, 2014
Where: ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park
Time: 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Cost: $85 per person
The opportunity to mix with our coaching staff and players including:
- Mick Potter (NRL Head Coach)
- David Kidwell (NRL Assistant Coach)
- Todd Payten (NRL Assistant Coach)
- John Skandalis (Strength and Conditioning Coach)
- Luke Portese (High Performance Manager)
- Players of the Leadership Group (TBC)
The event will start with a welcome from Wests Tigers CEO Grant Mayer, with food and beverages served in the main dressing room.
It will then continue into groups participating in four different and interactive stations:
- Video Analysis — Todd Payten and David Kidwell
- Western Grandstand Tour including Coaches Box — Mick Potter
- Warm Up / Strength and Conditions Session — John Skandalis and Luke Portese
- Press Conference — Players of the leadership group taking questions from attendees
This opportunity is sure to sell fast so make sure you secure your ticket for the night by calling Wests Tigers on (02) 8741 3300 or emailing email@example.com!