Wests Tigers will look to cap off a night of celebration for their 15th Anniversary with a win when they take on the Brisbane Broncos in their Round 11 clash.
Fifteen seasons on since the joint venture Club played their first game against the Broncos at Campbelltown Sports Stadium in Round 1, 2000, Wests Tigers will look to consolidate on their last-start victory over the Cronulla Sharks in Round 10 with a solid performance against their highly-fancied opponents.
The Club are hoping for a strong crowd on the night to help get them home, and as such, have provided the following travel information for those heading to the ground.
(NOTE — Make sure you check 131 500 for all public transport times and routes).
Round 11 Details — Wests Tigers vs. Brisbane Broncos
12:45pm — Gates Open to general public.
1:10pm — NSW Cup Round 11, Wests Tigers vs. Newcastle Knights
3:00pm — Replay of Rd.1, 2000 on big screen PLUS lots of family-fun activities
5:15pm — NYC Round 11, Wests Tigers vs. Brisbane Broncos
7:30pm — NRL Round 11, Wests Tigers vs. Brisbane Broncos
Venue Details — Campbelltown Sports Stadium
Location: Rose Payten Drive, Leumeah, NSW, 2560
Contact: (02) 4645 4538 or email@example.com
Round 11 Supporters Bus
Wests Tigers is providing a Supporters Bus to assist members and fans make their way to the ground, with times, routes and costs for Saturday’s game as follows.
Rozelle (Old Balmain Leagues Club) via Wests Ashfield to Campbelltown
- Rozelle (dep. 3:45pm) — Members $25, Non-Members $30
- Wests Ashfield (dep. 4:00pm) — Members $20, Non-Members $25
- Arrives Campbelltown Sports Stadium at 5:00pm
Getting to the Game
- Follow the Hume Highway (M31) South, before turning off at Campbelltown Road.
- Turn left at Rose Payten Drive and the Stadium will be on your right.
- Trains to Campbelltown Sports Stadium (nearest station: Leumeah) operate on a regular basis, with the T2 South Line running directly from Central Station.
- T5 Cumberland Line also runs to Campbelltown and Leumeah from major stops such as Liverpool and Parramatta, which can be accessed by the T3 Bankstown and T1 Western Lines.
- Trains will operate frequently from the Station both before and after the match, so check 131 500 for all departure times and stops.