Wests Tigers will take on the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs in their Round 8 clash this Friday, April 24 at ANZ Stadium, with NRL kicking off at 7:30pm.
While this is not a home game for Wests Tigers, Members with ANZ access in their package have reciprocal access to the game (see below for seating and entry details).
Membership Services and Details
• Gates Open — General public gates open at 5:30pm
• Membership Marquee — Located outside Gates A/B (eastern side of stadium)
• Ticket Collection — Located between Gates C/D (eastern side of stadium)
Member Seating and Entry
• Premium Reserved Members — Entry via Gate C with Reserved Seating on Level 4
• General Admission Members — Entry via Gate A/B with GA Seating on Level 1
Haven't received your Member card yet? Please contact the Membership team on (02) 8741 3300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll process your entry!
Getting to the Game
A direct supporter train will run between Campbelltown and Olympic Park.
Departing Campbelltown at 6:07pm, the train will stop at Macquarie Fields at 6:19pm, Liverpool at 6:29pm and will arrive at Olympic Park 7:02pm.
• The closest train station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
• Trains to Olympic Park depart Lidcombe every 10 minutes until midnight.
• Sydney Buses are running to a regular weekday timetable. For detailed information on the service changes and the available public transport alternatives, please refer to the Bulldogs vs. Wests Tigers event pag (click here), and the on-line trip planner.
• Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
• Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Casual parking in available in the precinct. For those planning to drive, pre-booking your parking space is highly recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
• Sydney Olympic Park Authority — Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
• From the NORTH — Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
• From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Olympic Park.
• From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
• From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Members Only Round 8 Ticket Offer
Wests Tigers are calling on all Members to help claim your stadium this Friday night by taking advantage of this exclusive ticket offer. Special ticket offers are in place for Members who already have access to ANZ Stadium games and also those without access.
• Premium Reserved Members with access to ANZ — Password: MOSES
• General Admission Members with access to ANZ — Password: BROOKS
• Ticketed & Non-Ticketed Members without access to ANZ — Password: RICHARDS
Member Exclusive Clothing Items
As a Wests Tigers Member, you have access to exclusive merchandise and Membership items. All items can be found under the “Merchandise” Tab within the Members Portal.
• Flexi Tickets (cost $30) — 2x GA tickets for any home game throughout the season.
• Members Only Polo (cost $70) — Exclusive Wests Tigers Members polo shirt.
• Members Poncho & Seat Sleeve (cost $20) — Two favourites in one bundle.
• Members Blanket (cost $25) — Perfect for keeping warm during cold games.
Click here to purchase yours from our online RoarStore or call (02) 8741 3300.