Wests Tigers Holden Cup player Ryan Papenhuyzen has been named in the NSW U/18 Origin team to take on Queensland on June 22 at Suncorp Stadium.
Papenhuyzen, who turned 18 last Friday, has been named at fullback for the match.
A product of the Balmain junior development system, Papenhuyzen made his Holden Cup debut for the Club in Round 9 this year and has scored three tries in four games.
The NSW U/18's game will feature as the curtain-raiser for next Wednesday's State of Origin Game II, with the match scheduled to kick off at 5:40pm at Suncorp Stadium.
Wests Tigers would like to congratulate Ryan on his representative selection!
NEW SOUTH WALES U/18'S
1. Ryan Papenhuyzen, Wests Tigers
2. Isaac Lumelume, Cronulla Sharks
3. Tui Afualo, Parramatta Eels
4. Nick Cotric, Canberra Raiders
5. Zac Lomax, Illawarra Steelers
6. Brendan O'Hagan, Newcastle Knights
7. Sean O'Sullivan, Penrith Panthers
8. Emre Guler, South Sydney Rabbitohs
9. Reece Robson, St. George-Illawarra Dragons
10. Jai Whitbread, Brisbane Broncos
11. Cameron Murray, South Sydney Rabbitohs
12. Samuel Radova, Penrith Panthers
13. Brodie Jones, Newcastle Knights
14. Tom Starling, Newcastle Knights
15. Pesami Saulo, Newcastle Knights
16. Payne Haas, Gold Coast Titans
17. Keaon Kolomatangi, South Sydney Rabbitohs
18. Joshua Curran, Parramatta Eels
Head Coach: Brad Fittler
Asst. Coach: Matt King