Wests Tigers will look to bounce back from two straight defeats when they take on the New Zealand Warriors at Mount Smart Stadium for their Round 9 clash.
The match will be the second time that Wests Tigers will have played on the Auckland turf this season, having already chalked up a win back in Round 5 when they beat Melbourne in the NRL's doubleheader.
With key players set to return for both sides, it's definitely shaping as a game not to be missed!
Date — Saturday, May 5, 2018
Time — 5:30pm AEST (7:30pm local)
Venue — Mount Smart Stadium, Auckland, New Zealand
4:45pm — Gates Open at Mount Smart Stadium
7:30pm — NRL, New Zealand Warriors vs. Wests Tigers
(All times listed as local, subtract two hours for AEST)
WHAT'S ON AT THE GAME
- Commonwealth Games athletes making special appearance as guests in the Corporate Lounge as well as being acknowledged on-field about 6.50pm.
- Gumboot throwing and stubbie swap competition at halftime.
- DJ Shape rolling out plenty of New Zealand tunes in the Entertainment Precinct and no end of Kiwi music around the stadium. After all, May means New Zealand Music Month.
- Hug cam. Watch out for it. You could be on the big screen.
- Enjoy watching our regular Woodstock 'Kick for Cash' competition at halftime.
- ACC Big Warm-Up and mini mod footy in the build-up to the big game Manurewa Marlins v Richmond Rovers (under-11s), Papamoa Bulldogs v Hoterini (under-9s) and Hamilton City Tigers v Hoterini (under-7s).
- Coin toss involving the rival captains plus a lucky Vodafone Warriors member.
- Keep your eyes out for Tiki, who'll be putting on some moves throughout the evening.
- The Canterbury of New Zealand T-Shirt Cannon will be in business again. Which player will be firing it?
- Vodafone Stadium Live app is a great in-game tool. Download it.
- Also play Grandstand Millionaire. Download Vodafone's Stadium Live app to play. Your challenge is to guess the try-scorers in exact order in the Vodafone Warriors v Wests Tigers.
- Free trains to and from Mount Smart Stadium for fans holding membership cards or pre-purchased tickets (remember to hold onto your ticket for the return trip after the game).
- No cheerleaders.
- Make the most of the revamped Members' Clubrooms. Great place to meet before the game and afterwards. Members-only venue including MC and post-match interviews.
- The Woodstock Bar is also a big game day attraction. It's open for every home game. All fans are welcome.
- The food alley is a major game day attraction with an array of gourmet options in an area set off by an Astro-turf surface, fairy lights and places to hang out.
- The merchandise van will be on hand again. Look out for a game day offer from the black range.
- Drums of the Pacific will be performing at Gate B and Gate C before the match and from the stage in the Entertainment Precinct throughout the contest.
- The Suzuki Swift Road Warrior will be on show. Make sure you register to go in the draw for your chance to win this great set of wheels at the end of the season.
- Harvey Norman Community Warriors will again have loads of activities on offer – bin pong, passing wall, face painting and Smile Dealers. Look out for Kiwiana theming.