Wests Tigers will take on the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs this Sunday at ANZ Stadium as they look to make it three home wins at the stadium this season.
After a last start loss to the Panthers, Ivan Cleary's side will be desperate to return to the winners circle and consolidate on their top eight spot as they take on a Bulldogs side with just one win from their last five.
As a number of players take on their old clubs and both teams join together to support Beanies for Brain Cancer Round on a sunny Sunday afternoon, it's certainly shaping as a game not to be missed!
Date — Sunday, May 27, 2018
Time — 4:10pm AEST
Venue — ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park
2:45pm — Gates Open at ANZ Stadium
4:10pm — NRL, Wests Tigers vs. Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
TICKETS AND MEMBERSHIP
The best way to secure your seats for all Wests Tigers games at ANZ Stadium this year is by becoming a Member — get access to our two remaining home games and two away games for just $71!
While the Sunday afternoon blockbuster is a Wests Tigers home game, Bulldogs ticketed members have not been forgotten and will enjoy reciprocal member rights for this game.
Bulldogs Reserved Members will access via Gate C/D with General Admission Seating available on Level 4 East (subject to capacity). Bulldogs General Admission Members will access via Gate B with General Admission Seating available on Level 1 in Aisles 101 – 103.
WHAT'S ON AT THE GAME
- Face painting, balloon twisters, Dartball, Brydens Lawyers marquee and DJ all located on the Western Side of ANZ Stadium opposite P1 Parking
- Wests Tigers will be supporting the Mark Hughes Foundation giving patrons the opportunity to support Beanies for Brain Cancer at 3 separate outlets this Sunday. Please visit the Beanies for Brain Cancer outlets located outside gates J/K, gates A/B outside ANZ stadium or inside at aisle 104
- Wests Tigers and Unrivalled Entertainment Solutions will host the first Dance Spectacular of 2018
- Junior League and a performance by Benny Black pre-game
- West Connex Half Time Tunnel Ball Competition
Merchandise and Membership Outlets
Wests Tigers Merchandise outlets will be located inside the stadium at Aisle 127 and 104 and outside the stadium at the P1 Car Park and Light Tower 3. Pick up the latest official club merchandise, and get free embroidery personalisation when you purchase any '47 Brand cap (only at outlet 127).
For all Membership enquiries, please visit the membership marquee opposite P1 on the Western side of the stadium, or the membership marquee at Light Tower 3 on the Eastern side of the stadium.
The Wests Tigers 1st and 3rd Year Members Event will be held at the South West Terrace. The event starts at 3:00pm, and guests must confirm their attendance by Friday via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report Anti-Social Behaviour
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.
GETTING TO THE GAME
All tickets for the Wests Tigers v Bulldogs match include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services only. For the right to travel, show your ticket or proof of purchase to Sydney Trains employee at the station.
Take advantage of the additional and direct trains running to and from Sydney Olympic Park:
- Campbelltown at 14:08, stopping all stations to Granville, Auburn, Lidcombe then Olympic Park.
- Sydenham at 14:18, stopping all stations to Olympic Park via Canterbury and Belmore
Alternatively, catch a train to Lidcombe Station then head to Platform Zero for a direct service to Olympic Park, running every 10 minutes until 12.30am.
For further timetable information, click here.
The following Sydney Buses services run to Sydney Olympic Park:
- Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
For those planning to drive you can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be collected from Ticketek agencies.
Fans who do plan to drive should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find a parking space and get to their seat for the game. If you're planning on driving to the event, allow plenty of extra travel time as heavy traffic is expected on roads approaching Sydney Olympic Park, including the M4, Homebush Bay Drive, Concord Road and Parramatta Road.
The below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Sydney Olympic Park Authority may close some local roads to accommodate increased public transport services and ensure pedestrian safety during events. For specific road closure details, please click here.