Wests Tigers will look to make it two wins in a row over the Sydney Roosters when they face off against the Tricolours this Sunday afternoon at Allianz Stadium.
Before a ball was kicked in 2018, many had the Roosters as premiers and Wests Tigers dead last, and yet here they meet level on points at the halfway point of the season — separated by just for-and-against.
The two sides met back in Round 1 with Wests Tigers stealing victory in the final moments of the match, and if the form line is anything to go by, we should be in for another cracking contest this Sunday.
Date — Sunday, June 3, 2018
Time — 4:10pm AEST
Venue — Allianz Stadium, Sydney
2:00pm — Gates Open at Allianz Stadium
2:10pm — Jersey Flegg, Sydney Roosters vs. Penrith Panthers
4:10pm — NRL, Sydney Roosters vs. Wests Tigers
Match: Roosters v Wests Tigers
Venue: Allianz Stadium
- Nine Network
- Fox League
- LIVE PASS
WHAT'S ON AT THE GAME
Allianz Stadium Meal Deals
There will be four $10 combo meal deals available at Allianz Stadium on Sunday afternoon, including:
- Chicken Nuggets, chips and Mount Franklin Water
- Sausage roll, chips and Mount Franklin water
- Beef pie, chips and drink
- Hot dog, chips and drink
Game Day Activities
- Keep an eye out for The Colour Crew that will be roaming the ground ready to paint some faces
- Collect your CLAP BANNER from The Colour Crew or from the Membership Marquee.
- Scott Cam will be on field at half time looking for the most visable fan for the Bisley WorkWear Make Yourself Visable competition to win a 2018 Roosters jersey
- Junior U/6's will be on ground at the break (feat. St Charles, Paddington, Clovelly and Bondi United
- Kiss Cam will again be in operation on the big screen
- Stick around after the match as kids can take to the field at full time
- Keep an eye out for the Steggles Charity Nest Match Day Raffle tickets available for purchase in and around the Allianz Stadium precinct
- With help from the 50-50 Foundation, 50% of the total prize pool will be won by a member of the crowd to be announced in the second half
- Grab your Steggles Sydney Roosters TRY banner on the way in to the game for your chance to win a Steggles Family Pass to a game of your choice and a Steggles prize pack
- Drop in to the HOYTS marquee in the forecourt to sample some of the finest cinema style popcorn and get all the info on new release movies
- Other forecourt activations: Brydens Lawyers marquee, face painter, DJ, jumping castle
The easiest way to access the SCG and Allianz Stadium is by public transport.
Moore Park is a 20-minute walk or a short bus ride from Central Station and fans are encouraged to arrive early, allowing plenty of time to enter the venue and find your seat.
Please note that special event buses (Route 1) no longer run from Chalmers Street at Central Station. Due to light rail construction, shuttle buses now depart via Eddy Avenue.
Return services operate for approximately one hour after each event.
All public transport schedule information from surrounding Sydney suburbs is available at Transport NSW or131 500. For event specific traffic, road closure and Special Event Clearway information, click here.
Parking payments for all facilities controlled by the SCGT are via debit/credit cards only, no cash.
Parking at all sites is limited and Special Event Clearways may be in force for surrounding areas.
All car parks have areas reserved for patrons with disabilities.
Parking in the Moore Park precinct is available under the current provisions:
- MP1 - Gold, Platinum Members and authorised vehicles only, parking fees apply on event days.
- EP2 and EP3 - Public parking on event days only ($25 fee per car).
- Entry to MP1, EP2 (Kippax) and EP3 (Showground) via Driver Avenue.
- Driver Avenue: The centre portion of Driver Avenue is closed for larger events.
- Access to MP1 and EP2 is from Moore Park Road and the Eastern Distributor in the north and EP3 via Lang Road and Anzac Parade in the south.
Public parking (fees apply). Entry to the Entertainment Quarter parking via Lang Road.
Sydney Boys High School
Public parking for selected events only (fees apply). Entry to Sydney Boys High School via Cleveland St.
Sydney Girls High School
Public parking for selected events only (fees apply). Entry to Sydney Girls High School via Anzac Parade and Cleveland Street.
Taxi / Car Hire / Uber
There are permanent taxi ranks located in the Entertainment Quarter on Errol Flynn Boulevard (opposite the Hordern Pavilion and another on Moore Park Road opposite the Olympic Hotel.
At present there are no designated Uber or Hire Car zones in the precinct.
Moore Park, Centennial Park and the surrounding areas boast some of the most picturesque cycleways in Sydney and is one of the most cycle-friendly public spaces in the city.
Cyclists will find many bike racks in convenient locations along Driver Avenue in Moore Park and all pathways in Moore Park are shared footpath/cycleways.
Take a leaf out of the SCGT's many sporting codes' playbook and get fit on the way to their games. Take the family for a stroll in Centennial Park before lunch in the Entertainment Quarter or walk off the adrenaline after the match with a stroll to some of Sydney's finest restaurants.
The precinct is easily accessible via the Tibby Cotter Walkway which delivers patrons from Moore Park west to the Sydney Cricket and Sports Ground Trust precinct.