Wests Tigers will be looking to make it three wins in a row when they take on the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs this Friday night at ANZ Stadium.
In just the second Friday night game for the team this season, Wests Tigers will be looking to build on their recent upset wins over the ladder-leading Dragons and Rabbitohs in the past fortnight and keep their top eight hopes alive in the process. However, in their way stands a Bulldogs side desperate to bounce back from a poor showing against the Parramatta Eels in Round 19 who will have a vocal home crowd behind them — making this one an intriguing contest indeed and definitely not a game to be missed!
Date — Friday, July 27, 2018
Time — 7:50pm AEST
Venue — ANZ Stadium (Sydney Olympic Park)
6:30pm — Gates Open at ANZ Stadium
7:50pm — NRL, Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs vs. Wests Tigers
GETTING TO THE GAME
All tickets for Friday's match include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services only. For the right to travel, show your ticket or proof of purchase to Sydney Trains employee at the train station. Take advantage of the additional and direct trains running to and from Sydney Olympic Park.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park. Take advantage of the additional and direct trains to avoid expected congestion and traffic on roads in and around the Sydney Olympic Park precinct.
Alternatively, catch a train to Lidcombe Station then head to Platform Zero for a direct service to Olympic Park, running every 10 minutes until 12.30am. For further timetable information visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here or click here to plan your trip using the Transport NSW Trip Planner.
The following Sydney Buses services run to Sydney Olympic Park:
- Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
For those planning to drive you can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be collected from Ticketek agencies.
Fans who do plan to drive should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find a parking space and get to their seat for the game.
If you're planning on driving to the event, allow plenty of extra travel time as heavy traffic is expected on roads approaching Sydney Olympic Park, including the M4, Homebush Bay Drive, Concord Road and Parramatta Road. The below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Sydney Olympic Park Authority may close some local roads to accommodate increased public transport services and ensure pedestrian safety during events. For specific road closure details, please click here.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel. For the latest updates visit WestConnex News. For the latest traffic information, visit Live Traffic NSW or download a real-time traffic app from the App Store or Google Play, or call 132 701.
WHAT'S ON AT THE GAME
- T-shirt gun going around the grounds
- Visit the Brydens Lawyers marquee for giveaways
- KIA photo booth
- 1000 Wicked sister desserts with a gold coin donation to White Ribbon
- White ribbon Stall at Aisle at 132
- McDonalds Face Painting
- Special ANZ Stadium meal deals, including $9.90 kids meals and $3.50 soft drinks.
For everything that's happening on the night, please click here.