Wests Tigers will celebrate Benji Marshall's 300th game as well as the club's Indigenous Round as they take on the Parramatta Eels at Bankwest Stadium this Sunday afternoon.
After a close defeat to the defending premiers in Round 16, Wests Tigers head in to this week's clash against the Eels desperate to secure the two points on offer and move back in to the top eight following an up-and-down start to the year so far.
It's shaping as a huge afternoon both on and off the field for Wests Tigers with plenty of celebrations to be had, so make sure you don't miss a minute!
Date — Sunday, July 14
Time — 4:05pm AEST
Venue — Bankwest Stadium (O'Connell St, Parramatta)
Match Day Partner — WestConnex
1:15 pm — Wests Tigers Ticket Window Opens
1:30 pm — Gates Open at Bankwest Stadium
1:50 pm — Canterbury Cup, Western Suburbs Magpies vs. Wentworthville Magpies
4:05 pm – NRL, Wests Tigers vs. Parramatta Eels
Match: Wests Tigers v Eels
Round 17 -
Venue: Bankwest Stadium
- Nine Network
- LIVE PASS
TICKETS AND MEMBERSHIP ENQUIRIES
Wests Tigers Membership Enquires will be located at Gate B, while Wests Tigers Merchandise outlets are available at Gates A,B and C as well as Aisle 216.
WHAT'S ON AT THE GAME
Benji Marshall's 300th NRL game
Get to Bankwest Stadium early on Sunday and soak up all the atmosphere of Benji Marshall's 300th NRL game! Our limited edition Benji Marshall shirts will be on sale exclusively at the game, and with only 300 in stock, you don't want to miss out!
In addition to the shirts, Wests Tigers will also celebrate the Life Member's achievement with a number of pre-match videos and post-match presentation, with formal presentations from Wests Tigers CEO Justin Pascoe, Chair Barry O'Farrell and NRL CEO Todd Greenberg followed by a speech from Marshall himself.
Wests Tigers Indigenous Round
To help celebrate NAIDOC Week, Wests Tigers will pay their respects during the club's Indigenous Round with a traditional Welcome to Country and smoking ceremony prior to the game. At half-time, sit back and enjoy an Indigenous performance while Match Day Charity Partner KARI will also hold an Indigenous kids Touch Football exhibition game.
Other Match Day Activities
There's lots else happening at Bankwest Stadium on Sunday, including:
- Inflatable hands to the first 250 entries
- Wests Tigers brand new Pass the Ball inflatable game
- Western Suburbs Canterbury Cup pre-game match
- Face Painting and balloon twister
- Inflatable arcade game
- Jumping Castle
- Live DJ in the forecourt plus lots of other activations including On Running tug of run, Blood Donation, Bendigo Bank, One Solutions in the forecourt.
For more information on the food and beverage options available, please click here.
GETTING TO THE GAME
- Avoid the queues and pre-purchase your tickets to the game.
- All Wests Tigers ticketed memberships and game day tickets include travel to and from Parramatta on all public transport so leave the car at home.
- If you must drive, there is no public parking at Bankwest Stadium. For more info on parking in Parramatta, check the City of Parramatta website.
- Arrive early and soak in the atmosphere of another Wests Tigers home game at Bankwest Stadium, with gates opening from 1:30pm AEST.