On a tough night for Wests Tigers in the nation's capital, David Nofoaluma reached rare air for the club as he became the all-time top try-scoring winger, surpassing Pat Richards.
The Campbelltown junior scored his third try in the past two weeks to take his record to 52 tries on the wing for the club — passing Richards' tally of 51 tries.
Nofoaluma had already scored 52 tries for Wests Tigers, but one of those came at centre when he faced the South Sydney Rabbitohs in Round 14 of the 2015 season.
With 53 tries in 112 games for the club, the 25-year-old currently sits fourth all-time in try-scorers for the club with Life Members Robbie Farah (66 tries), Benji Marshall (80 tries) and Chris Lawrence (83 tries) all ahead of him on that list.
Nofoaluma also sits second in all-time appearances for the club by an outside back, with Daniel Fitzhenry (138 games for Wests Tigers) leading in that statistic.
Nofoaluma's 105 games on the wing for the club are the most by any player.
WESTS TIGERS LEADING TRY-SCORERS
1. Chris Lawrence — 83 tries in 233 appearances
2. Benji Marshall — 80 tries in 234 appearances
3. Robbie Farah — 66 tries in 274 appearances
4. David Nofoaluma — 53 tries in 112 appearances
5. Pat Richards — 52 tries in 82 appearances
6. James Tedesco — 50 tries in 90 appearances
7. Beau Ryan — 46 tries in 101 appearances
8. Daniel Fitzhenry — 45 tries in 138 appearances
9. Taniela Tuiaki — 42 tries in 78 appearances
** Details correct as of Round 18, 2019