Wests Tigers will look to bounce back when they take on the New Zealand Warriors this Friday at the Sydney Cricket Ground - Home of the Gadigal people.
As part of the NRL's annual Indigenous Round, Wests Tigers will look to pay homage to the Eora and Dharawal Nations.
On field, Michael Maguire's side will be looking bounce back from a last start defeat when they take on the New Zealand Warriors — themselves coming off a close defeat to the two-time defending premiers last weekend.
To find out more on the COVID restrictions on the day, please click here.
Date — Friday, July 31, 2020
Time — 6:00pm AEST
Venue — Sydney Cricket Ground
5:00pm — Gates Open at the Sydney Cricket Ground
6:00pm — NRL, Wests Tigers vs. New Zealand Warriors
Match: Wests Tigers v Warriors
Round 12 -
Venue: Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney
TICKETS AND MEMBERSHIP
Mobile ticketing will be in use. You must share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive – more info here. Please ensure you have your ticket ready and on your screen ready to scan at gates.
Please note, tickets will not be available at the gates on the day. Please pre-purchase online or contact our team via email@example.com
A Membership representative will be at Box Office 1 (near Gate B) on the day if you need any assistance.
- Nearby paid parking is available at the Entertainment Quarter car park and the Showground Field grass car park on the southern end of Driver Avenue. Allow extra travel time as parking may be in high demand and traffic may also be heavy during the Friday evening peak.
- If you’re travelling by rideshare or taxis, use Errol Flynn Blvd or Driver Ave for the drop off locations. After the game, roads around the stadium will be busy as fans leave so consider a pick-up location outside of the precinct.
- Fans travelling by public transport are reminded that services continue to operate at a reduced capacity to maintain physical distancing across the network. Allow plenty of additional travel time and plan ahead by checking real-time capacity indicators where available as you may need to wait for the next service with available physical distancing capacity.
- Light rail services and shuttle buses will run regularly between Central and Moore Park, however, due to reduced capacity queues may be lengthy particularly during the evening peak so fans are strongly encouraged to consider walking via Devonshire St and the Albert ‘Tibby’ Cotter Walkway to minimise wait times.
- Remember to practise physical distancing when on-board transport services and to look for the ‘green dots’ to find the safest places to sit or stand. Additional measures and staff will be in place around key transport hubs to safely manage crowds arriving and leaving the game so be patient, practise physical distancing in queues and follow the directions of staff on site.
- Visit transportnsw.info for details on event transport services and more information on COVID-19 travel advice.
Wests Tigers have put a number of measures in place to ensure our events are as safe as possible, and you also have an important role to play in supporting the SCG’s COVID-19 Safety Plan.
This will help to keep our community safe and will assist with planning for future events.
- The most important step is to stay home if you’re feeling unwell; currently experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms; have travelled interstate, overseas or to any hotspots in the past 14 days; have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days, are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test, or have attended one of the locations during the dates detailed by the NSW Government at this link — including, but not limited to the Crossroads Hotel.
- Public transport and parking options may be a little different due to COVID-19. Be sure to check our website and your pre-event information emails to plan your trip to the SCG.
- Minimise the number and size of bags you bring to the game for a more seamless entry. There will be no cloaking available so double check our Conditions of Entry before leaving for the game.
- You’ll need to practise physical distancing when entering, navigating and exiting the SCG. To assist with this, we’ve increased the distance between ticket scanners and seats, including empty rows between ticketholders.
- You’ll need to sit in the section and row listed on your ticket. You can sit next to anyone in your ticketed group but you should keep 2 seats away from anyone you don’t know in your row.
- We’ve also added extra signage around the SCG to help keep you safe. Please follow our signage and the directives of staff at all times. Our staff are here to help.
- You’ll need to consume any food and beverage in your seat. All sales will be via contactless card-only payment to help reduce queues and cash handling.
- Just like everywhere else, high-level hygiene is crucial. Wash or sanitise your hands regularly, cough and sneeze into your elbow, and correctly dispose of any tissues.
- Finally, make sure you download and activate the COVIDSafe app before leaving for the game to assist with contact tracing if required.
WESTS TIGERS MERCHANDISE
Be sure to visit Wests Tigers official online store to get the latest merchandise.