Wests Tigers will look to make it back to back wins when they take on the Sydney Roosters this Saturday at Leichhardt Oval.
With limited venue capacity in place for this Wests Tigers home game, make sure you see all the latest information you need for game day!
To find out more on the COVID restrictions on the day, please click here.
Match: Wests Tigers v Roosters
Round 15 -
Venue: Leichhardt Oval, Sydney
Date — Saturday, August 22, 2020
Time — 5:30pm AEST
Venue — Leichhardt Oval
4:00pm — Gates Open at Leichhardt Oval
5:30pm — NRL, Wests Tigers vs. Sydney Roosters
Mobile ticketing will be in use. You must share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive – more info here. Please ensure you have your ticket ready and on your screen ready to scan at gates.
Please note, tickets will not be available at the gate. Please contact our team via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquires.Wests Tigers representative will be at Mary Street both box office for any enquiries on game day.
Wests Tigers Giveaways
Thanks to our proud corporate partners, all attendees will have the chance to win big on Saturday with a range of prizes and giveaways supplied by Kwikflo Plumbing, Qoin, and Wests Tigers RoarStore.
Be sure to visit the official Wests Tigers RoarStore van at Mary Street to get all the latest Wests Tigers merchandise.
You can also view our latest collection via our online store today.
Please note that all members and/or ticket holders must not attend the game if:
- They have been in Victoria in the last 14 days.
- They have been at any of the venues listed on the NSW Health website in the designated time periods.
- They have any COVID-19 symptoms.
Together with Leichhardt Oval, we need your help by following the below COVIDSafe measures:
- Please stay home if you are sick, feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone awaiting COVID-19 test results.
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5m with people outside of your group
- Mobile ticketing will be in use on the night — please ensure you download and add your ticket to your Apple wallet prior to the event
- You must share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive
- Be aware Leichhardt Oval is cashless, with tap-and-go the only way to pay on the night
- Arrive early and limit bags where possible
- Only use the row that has been designated to you on your event ticket and socially distance by leaving two seats between you and the people outside of your party
- While in the venue, please remain seated at all times unless buying food and beverage or using the bathrooms.
- For those allocated to the Hill Sections A, B and C, you must remain seated and maintain social distancing of 1.5 metres in the section printed on your ticket
- When leaving the venue please be patient and keep socially distant at 1.5m
Wests Tigers strongly advise against driving to the ground where possible as parking is very limited. For all transport information, please visit here.
- Fans travelling by public transport are reminded that services continue to operate at a reduced capacity to maintain physical distancing across the network. Allow plenty of additional travel time and plan ahead by checking real-time capacity indicators where available as you may need to wait for the next service with available physical distancing capacity.
- Remember to practise physical distancing when on-board transport services and to look for the ‘green dots’ to find the safest places to sit or stand. Wearing a face mask while travelling on public transport is also strongly recommended. Additional measures and staff will be in place around key transport hubs to safely manage crowds arriving and leaving the game so be patient, practise physical distancing and follow the directions of staff on site.
- Visit transportnsw.info for details on event transport services and more information on COVID-19 travel advice.
Light Rail is a good option for fans making their way to the ground, with the Lilyfield and Leichhardt North stops within walking distance of Leichhardt Oval. Light rail services run regularly to the Leichhardt North stop on the L1 Line which is within walking distance of the stadium. A number of regular route buses also make stops near the stadium. Due to reduced capacity on transport queues for services may be lengthy so allow extra time.
Several bus routes operate between Central Station and Leichhardt Oval, although there are no direct bus stops outside Leichhardt Oval or Mary Street. Routes M10, 470 and 440 all stop within the vicinity of Leichhardt Oval, with a 10-15 minute walk to the ground common in most cases.