Don't miss Wests Tigers final home game of the season in Round 20 as they take on the Parramatta Eels at Bankwest Stadium!
With departing legends Chris Lawrence and Benji Marshall set for their final match in Wests Tigers colours, this is not a game to be missed against our Sydney rivals as we look to end our 2020 campaign on a winning note.
Please note that Bankwest Stadium is currently enforcing social distancing, cashless transactions and mobile-only ticketing along with revisions to their food and beverage packages — all of which will be in operation for Round 20.
- Match Details
- Event Times
- Ticketing and Membership
- What's On
- Getting to the game
- COVID Safety
Date — Saturday, September 26, 2020
Time — 7:35pm AEST
Venue — Bankwest Stadium
6:10pm — Gates Open at Bankwest Stadium
7:35pm — NRL, Wests Tigers vs. Parramatta Eels
Match: Wests Tigers v Eels
Round 20 -
Venue: Bankwest Stadium, Sydney
Ticket allocation has now been exhausted for Saturday's game!
Mobile ticketing will be in use. Members must share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive — click here for more information.
Please note, tickets will not be available at the gate. Please contact our team via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquires. Wests Tigers representatives will be at the stadium for any enquiries on game day.
Wests Tigers Membership Enquiries will be located at Gate A and B at the stadium.
Be sure to visit the official Wests Tigers RoarStore outlet at Gate A and B to get all the latest official Wests Tigers merchandise. Get in quick to purchase a Chris Lawrence Retirement Tee!
You can also view our latest collection via our online store today.
Tribute to departing players
Get to Bankwest Stadium early on Saturday and soak up all the atmosphere of our last home game of the season! Wests Tigers will recognise its departing legends Chris Lawrence and Benji Marshall with a range of special tributes so make sure you're there early and don't miss any of the action.
Wests Tigers Giveaways
All attendees will have the chance to win big on Saturday with a personally-signed Chris Lawrence playing jersey, $100 RoarStore Voucher, a weekend away and a personalised Mouthguard, thanks to our partner Champ!
Make sure you get to the game early to collect your Chris Lawrence facemarks and Benji Marshall poster as gates open!
The closest wharf to Bankwest Stadium is Parramatta Wharf. The stadium is approximately a 15 minute walk (1.2km) from Parramatta wharf.
Sydney Ferries services are very popular and may reach capacity especially on weekends. Keep this in mind if you’re planning on catching an F3 Parramatta River service. Use the Trip Planner and consider the alternative public transport options available.
Plenty of regular route bus services run to and from Parramatta Interchange which is within a 10 minute walking distance of Bankwest Stadium. From the interchange head down Argyle St, Church St and take either the Riverside Walk or walk through Prince Alfred Square to get to the stadium on O’Connell St.
Plenty of other regular bus routes also run to Parramatta and stop within walking distance of the stadium including routes 549, 603, 606, 609, 625 and M54.
To find the quickest way to get to Bankwest Stadium, use the NSW Transport Trip Planner.
The closest station to Bankwest Stadium is Parramatta Station, which is approximately a 10 minute walk from the stadium.
Alternatively, you catch a train to Westmead Station then head to Bankwest Stadium through Parramatta Park.
Patrons are advised to take advantage of the regular trains running to and from Parramatta Station to avoid expected heavy congestion and traffic on roads in and around Parramatta. Trains to Parramatta run every 10 to 15 minutes and bus services run regularly throughout the night.
For more information visit: https://bankweststadium.com.au/getting-here/
Wests Tigers Members can be confident Bankwest Stadium has strong protective measures in place for Saturday's game including:
- A COVID-19 Safety Plan which focuses on keeping you safe
- A high-touch cleaning regime implemented throughout the stadium
- Hand sanitising stations available upon entry and in various accessible locations around the venue
Together with Bankwest Stadium, we need your help by following the below COVIDSafe measures:
- Please stay home if you have been feeling unwell, have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or is awaiting on the results of a COVID-19 test (including yourself).
- If you have been in a COVID-19 hotspot such as Victoria in the last 14 days or any of the venues listed on the NSW Health website here in the designated time periods you will not be permitted to attend events at the Stadium at this time.
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5m with people outside of your group
- Mobile ticketing will be in use on the night — please ensure you download and add your ticket to your Apple wallet prior to the event
- You must share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive
- Be aware our Stadium is cashless, with tap-and-go the only way to pay on the night
- Arrive early and limit bags where possible
- Only use the row that has been designated to you on your event ticket and socially distance by leaving two seats between you and the people outside of your party
- While in the venue, please remain seated at all times unless buying food and beverage or using the bathrooms.
- Please note, tickets will not be available at the gates on the day. Please pre-purchase online or contact our team via email@example.com