Wests Tigers winger David Nofoaluma has capped off his finest season in the NRL by being named the Dally M Winger of the Year for 2020.
Nofoaluma was named in the new-look Dally M Team of the Year in tonight’s awards ceremony at Fox Sports Studios, with Melbourne Storm winger Josh Addo-Carr named as the other winger in the illustrious 13-man group.
The Campbelltown junior is just the second Wests Tigers winger to be named in the Dally M Team of the Year with Taniela Tuiaki selected in his record-breaking in 2009 season.
One of just three Wests Tigers players to feature in every game this season, Nofoaluma finished the year with a career-high 17 tries while also contributing more runs, metres and tackle breaks than any other outside back in the competition.
Nofoaluma honoured with Kelly-Barnes Award
2020 DALLY M TEAM OF THE YEAR
- Fullback — Clint Gutherson (Parramatta Eels)
- Winger — David Nofoaluma (Wests Tigers)
- Winger — Josh Addo-Carr (Melbourne Storm)
- Centre — Stephen Crichton (Penrith Panthers)
- Centre — Kotoni Staggs (Brisbane Broncos)
- Five-Eighth — Jack Wighton (Canberra Raiders)
- Halfback — Nathan Cleary (Penrith Panthers)
- Front Row — Josh Papalii (Canberra Raiders)
- Front Row — James Fisher-Harris (Penrith Panthers)
- Second Row — Tohu Harris (New Zealand Warriors)
- Second Row — Viliame Kikau (Penrith Panthers)
- Hooker — Cameron Smith (Melbourne Storm)
- Captain — Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (New Zealand Warriors)
- Coach — Ivan Cleary (Penrith Panthers)