Wests Tigers will return to Stadium Australia on Saturday as they look to bounce back against an in-form South Sydney Rabbitohs side currently in the middle of a four-game winning streak.
Michael Maguire's side came close to downing the Parramatta Eels a fortnight ago at the former Olympic venue and will undoubtedly be determined to deliver a better performance than the one they showed against the Cowboys last week.
There's always plenty of fire between these two sides and Saturday evening promises to be another thrilling encounter between two Sydney rivals.
Date — Saturday, 17th April, 2021
Time — 5:30pm AEST
Venue — Stadium Australia (Edwin Flack Ave, Olympic Park)
12:30pm — Gates Open at Stadium Australia
12:40pm — KOE NSW Cup, South Sydney Rabbitohs vs. Western Suburbs Magpies
3:00pm — Jersey Flegg, South Sydney Rabbitohs vs. Wests Tigers
5:30pm — NRL, South Sydney Rabbitohs vs. Wests Tigers
Match: Rabbitohs v Wests Tigers
Round 6 -
Venue: Accor Stadium, Sydney
WESTS TIGERS MERCHANDISE
Get the latest Wests Tigers merchandise and pick up a bargain with a range of new and official club items available for purchase at the game!
Visit the merchandise van at Light Tower 4 on the eastern side of the stadium or the official Wests Tigers outlet located inside the ground at Aisle 101.
You can also shop all the latest merchandise online via our official store.
MEMBER DISCOUNTED TICKETS
Wests Tigers Members can get discounted tickets for Saturday's game using the special promo code available exclusively to Wests Tigers Members.
Check the Wests Tigers Member Benefits page and follow the steps.
GETTING TO THE GAME
The closest train station to Stadium Australia is Olympic Park. The easiest way to travel to Stadium Australia is to catch a direct train from Lidcombe Station, operating every 10 minutes on event days. For the latest and most appropriate information, check track work services updates or use the Trip Planner here.
Sydney Buses operate a number of services to Sydney Olympic Park including:
- 401: From Lidcombe Station to Olympic Park Station via Homebush Bay (Monday to Saturday day-time service)
- 525: From Parramatta Station to Burwood (Westfield) via UWS Parramatta Campus, Rydalmere, Newington, Olympic Park Station, Strathfield Station, Burwood Station (daily full-time service)
- 526: From Sydney Olympic Park Wharf to Burwood (Westfield) via Newington, Strathfield Station, Burwood Station (daily full-time service)
Stadium Australia is approximately a 40-minute walk from Sydney Olympic Park Wharf. There is a connecting 526 bus to the Stadium until 7:28pm daily.
It is recommended that you pre-book parking. This should be done 7 to 10 working days in advance through Sydney Olympic Park or Ticketek. If you do not pre-book, make sure you arrive early and allow plenty of time for travel and to find a space.
The below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the North: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker St to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the South: Turn onto Parramatta Rd then Hill Rd to Sydney Olympic Park
- From the East: Take Parramatta Rd then Birnie Ave or Hill Rd. If you are driving along Victoria Rd, consider taking Silverwater Rd then Holker St.
- From the West: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker St or turn onto Hill Rd, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Sydney Olympic Park Authority may close some local roads to accommodate increased public transport services and ensure pedestrian safety during events. For specific road closure details, please click here.
A taxi rank is located near the Novotel hotel on Olympic Boulevard in Sydney Olympic Park, walking distance from ANZ Stadium.