Wests Tigers are looking for skilled and enthusiastic people to join the club in a number areas across the business as part of its annual Internship Program.
Who are we looking for?
We’re interested in people from diverse backgrounds, who are excited to be part of the ever-evolving industry of elite sports. Desired traits of applicants include:
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills, time management skills and attention to detail
- Willing to work flexible hours — nights, weekends, and holidays as required
- Solid customer service skills
Why join Wests Tigers?
When choosing an Internship with Wests Tigers you will join a strong values-based organisation with a committed, proud and professional team.
Offering a dynamic, passionate and fast paced environment, Wests Tigers has created an excellent working culture underpinned by our three core values of Team, Respect and Excellence.
No matter where your career takes you, our Intern Program aims to provide you with the foundations you need to grow and succeed. Our program is a great way to explore a career with Wests Tigers, and gain invaluable experience.
We are currently recruiting for the following areas:
- Consumer Business (e.g. Membership)
- Foundation and Community
- Corporate Partnerships
- Strength and Conditioning
- Sports Science
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Performance Analysis
- Media and Communications
- Graphic Design
- Events Management
To be eligible you should be:
- Studying a Sports Business or related degree to the desired area of internship
- A citizen of, or hold permanent residency in, Australia
- Willing to complete background screening (including holding a current
Working With Children Check and Police Check)
If you are interested in applying, please click here to send through your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Wests Tigers value the support and involvement of our local Aboriginal community. People of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
Internship applications close at 5:00pm on Friday, 22nd October.