JOIN OUR TEAM
Offering a dynamic, passionate and fast paced environment, Wests Tigers have created an excellent working culture underpinned by our core values of Team, Respect and Excellence.
We are always searching for talented people to contribute to and be a part of our Wests Tigers team. When working at Wests Tigers you'll enjoy competitive compensation, like-minded colleagues and a fun, supportive work environment.
If you are seeking a new opportunity, then we want to hear from you.
Send your resume to email@example.com — we look forward to hearing from you!
We are currently recruiting for the following position/s:
We’re interested for someone who is looking for a start in the sporting industry, or wants to re-join the workforce with previous experience in this area.
Desired traits of applicants include:
- Sound Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Effective organisational, planning and time management skill
- Use of POS or e-commerce systems
- Effective people management including rostering and budgeting
What will you do in this role:
- Fulfilling online orders on a daily basis and processing accordingly in POS system
- Managing stock levels including conducting stocktakes when required
- Managing the e-commerce and POS systems
- Providing insights into trends and recommendations to increase merchandise sales and traffic
- Having input into the marketing and promotion of Wests Tigers merchandise
- Provide a high level of customer service and resolve issues efficiently and effectively
- Manage all merchandise enquiries received by but not limited to phone and email
- Manage all internal transfer requests as required
- Minimise shrinkage of stock and offer solutions to clear old and unwanted stock