2020 CHRISTMAS CLOSURE
Wests Tigers office located at Cintra Park will be closed from Tuesday, 22nd December, 2020 and will reopen Monday, 11th January, 2020.
For all enquiries during this time, please contact the below email addresses:
- Membership enquiries — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Merchandise enquiries — email@example.com
- All other enquiries — firstname.lastname@example.org
Wests Tigers is an NRL club based in the Inner West and South Western Sydney. The club was formed at the end of the 1999 NRL season as a result of a joint-venture between the Balmain Tigers and Western Suburbs Magpies.
In September, 2016, Western Suburbs Magpies increased their ownership of the club to 75 percent with Balmain Tigers retaining the remaining 25 percent.
As September, 2020, Western Suburbs Magpies has now increased this further to 90 percent ownership (with Balmain Tigers retaining 10 percent) as a result of the amalgamation of Wests Ashfield Leagues Club and Balmain Leagues Club.
Cintra Park, 8P Gipps Street, Concord, NSW, 2137
PO Box 169, North Strathfield, NSW, 2137
(02) 8741 3300
(02) 9715 6574
Reception — email@example.com
Membership — firstname.lastname@example.org
Merchandise — email@example.com
Community — firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate — email@example.com
Media — firstname.lastname@example.org