A message from CEO Justin Pascoe
In all aspects of our business, Wests Tigers remain firmly committed to creating meaningful relationships that benefit all.
Wests Tigers partner with brands who share our commitment to enriching the lives of our community and celebrating our wins on-field, whilst also growing sustained success off-field through purposeful and long-term relationships.
In welcoming you to Wests Tigers, I want to emphasise the vision of this club and its partners — a vision that will only become a reality by all involved working together.
At Wests Tigers, we are committed in our actions and decisions to being elite.
This means being elite in the way that we operate, elite with the way we set out to execute our strategic goals and elite in the resilience we show in the face of adversity — both on and off the field. Every year I become more and more humbled by the great support of our corporate partners and their commitment to helping us as a club be elite, and their passion to helping us succeed together.
As a partner of Wests Tigers, that commitment becomes yours too.
Wests Tigers are taking huge strides forward towards being elite in all aspects of our organisation and I trust we will fulfil these obligations to you as a corporate partner.
As a valued corporate partner, we will be:
- Accessible — generally available when you need us
- Cooperative — facilitate approvals to your requests
- Knowledgeable — understand your specific partnership objectives
- Creative — share ideas to leverage your partnership and bring it to life
- Problem Solvers — provide solutions rather than excuses to problems
- Fulfilment — mindful of delivering all obligations in your agreement
I look forward to you joining us, not only on the journey in 2022, but as a partner who is equally committed to the goals that lie ahead for us all.
Wests Tigers CEO