Round 7 Game and Travel Information
Wests Tigers will look to make it three wins in a row when they take on the Parramatta Eels at ANZ Stadium on Easter Monday, with kick-off at 4:00pm AEST.
With back-to-back wins over the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles and North Queensland Cowboys, the Club come into their Round 7 match against the Eels inside the top four, and could consolidate that position with a win this weekend.
Given that the match falls on the Easter Monday public holiday, Wests Tigers encourage all their fans and members to get to ANZ Stadium and support the boys.
Read on for all the latest ground and travel information, as well as details for the numerous benefits that exist for fans heading to ANZ Stadium today.
Round 7 Details
Gates Open at 1:40pm at ANZ Stadium
Details — NYC (1:45pm kickoff), NRL (4:00pm kickoff)
Venue: ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park
Address: Edwin Flack Avenue, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW, 2127
Contact: (02) 8765 2000 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Three Top Tips
1. Leave the car at home — With the Royal Easter Show in full swing right next door to the Stadium, all fans who have not pre-booked parking should not drive.
2. Additional services — Take advantage of the additional and direct train and bus services put on for the Easter Show and included in the event ticket.
3. Arrive early — Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere of the Easter Monday clash (and it's also a good way to avoid the crowds on the day too!)
With the match coinciding with one of the Royal Easter Show’s busiest day, footy fans are urged to leave the car at home and take advantage of the additional public transport services put on for the Easter Show and included in the event ticket.
Fans should also plan their journey and travel early to ensure they are in their seats before the match gets underway. All tickets to the Easter Monday clash between the Eels and Wests Tigers at ANZ Stadium include entry and return travel on CityRail trains, Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Bus Services, regular Sydney Buses (STA), Liverpool to Parramatta T-way buses, Sydney Ferries services and Light Rail services.
Arriving by Train
The closest train station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station. Additional and direct Sydney Trains will be in operation to coincide with the Royal Easter Show.
Trackwork is currently ongoing today with the following lines:
- T4 Eastern Suburbs and Illawara Line
- South Coast Line
Direct Trains to Sydney Olympic Park
• Lidcombe to Olympic Park every ten (10) minutes from 0530 until midnight, extending to Blacktown from 0900 onwards.
• Central to Olympic Park every fifteen (15) minutes from 0800 - 0900 and then every seven (7) to eight (8) minutes until midnight.
Additional Services to Sydney Olympic Park
• Blue Mountains Line trains will make an extra stop at Lidcombe from 0600 – 0100.
Arriving by Bus
Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Bus services are operating on 11 routes across Sydney and will be running every 20-30 minutes to coincide with the Royal Easter Show.
Major Event Buses start running between 0700 and 0730 depending on the route and arrive from 0830 until 1700. The last bus on each route departs Sydney Olympic Park at 2300. Sydney Buses will operate to a regular Sunday timetable.
Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
Please check timetable for last trips departing Sydney Olympic Park.
Wests Tigers members do not have a discounted rate on parking at ANZ Stadium for this Round 7 clash given that it is not a Wests Tigers home game.
Anyone aiming to drive to the venue will need to pre-book parking with ANZ Stadium.
Fans who have not pre-booked parking should not drive and are advised to take advantage of the extra direct train and bus services put on for the Easter Show which are also included in the event ticket for the Easter Monday NRL clash.
You can pre-book parking via:
• Ticketek — click here or call 132 849.
• Sydney Olympic Park Authority, click here.
Those driving should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find a parking space and get to their seat for the game. As a general rule, Wests Tigers encourage all fans to try and leave the car at home and take advantage of the numerous free travel options that exist through ANZ Stadium.