Wests Tigers are looking for an experienced Corporate Sales Coordinator to join the Club.
The Corporate Sales Coordinator will be responsible of delivery of all administrative support to Corporate Sales Team and Corporate Sales & Partnerships Manager.
The Corporate sales Coordinator will be responsible for managing the day to day partnership benefit execution of all Wests Tigers Corporate Partners & hospitality purchasers, assist with operational aspects of match day and Delivery of Corporate events across the year.
Ideally, the candidate will have a minimum of 12-18 months experience as an Event Coordinator or similar preferably in the Sports sector, who is looking to move to the next level in their career.
Reports To: Corporate Sales and Partnerships Manager.
Department: Corporate Sales and Partnerships
Responsibilities will include liaison with Wests Tigers Corporate Partners, Hospitality Purchasers, NRL, Venues, Suppliers, Internal & External Stakeholders.
The Corporate Sales Coordinator will assist the Corporate Partnership team with delivery of benefits included in the following Corporate and Hospitality Packages:
- Corporate Partners, Player and Match Day Partnerships
- Corporate Hospitality coordination and execution
- Corporate Events coordination and execution
- Website and other club advertising streams
- All other club generated programs or events
· Assist the Corporate Sales and Partnerships Manager and/or Sales Executives assist with the servicing of a portfolio of Corporate accounts.
· Monitor all sponsor debtors to ensure they are up to date with payments as per their individual contracts.
· In conjunction with other Corporate Sales and Sponsorship employees:
a) Develop and manage a secondary database of potential sponsors and consumers of other Wests Tigers products, such as Major Events, Corporate Away Trips, Golf Days, Charity and Community events etc.
b) Ensure all Sponsor benefits are delivered accordingly and on-time as per individual contracts.
· Ensure that Match Day activities are running according to plan, including but not limited to:
a) Meet and Greet Corporate Partners in Corporate Areas
b) Ensure Match Day Partners are achieving their desired outcomes
c) Ensure all special requests or acknowledgements of Partners are delivered
d) Coordinate all aspects of Corporate Hospitality on match day
e) Maintaining Event Budgets
f) Monitor team budgets weekly
g) Liaison with venues, external event managers, suppliers and clients (internal and external)
h) Update product maps as required
i) Managing the communications to internal and external clients around all corporate events
j) Development of running sheets and other event reports
k) Delivering event programs according to role requirements
l) Executing events on time and on budget in conjunction with Corporate Sales & Partnerships Manager
m) Follow procedures surrounding Purchase Orders as instructed by Finance Department
n) Point of contact for enquiries from external and internal clients
· Assist in developing a file that has concepts, ideas, photos and examples that may be helpful in framing marketing resources
· In conjunction with club supplier, lead the operational aspects of signage design, sign off, production and installation at all club home venues.
· Ensure all relevant internal and external stakeholders are kept informed with all pertinent information relating to the execution of partnership benefits.
· Assist with development of all corporate sales collateral and, when required, help other Corporate Sales and Sponsorship team members with all forms of external communication.
· Co-ordinate with all departments the content plan for broader club EDM’s and corporate EDM’s
· Maintain the Corporate CRM.
· Implement the Corporate Ticket program and deliver within required timeframe
· Work with Consumer team regarding all aspects of event and match day corporate ticketing.
· Assist with the development and/or implementation of partner activation or leverage opportunities.
· Assist the Corporate Sales and Partnerships Manager with all aspects of department operations.
This includes but is not limited to:
o Department Meeting Agendas and minutes
o Business Planning
o Internal Reporting
o Administration support
Applications close on Friday 17 July at 5pm.
Applications can be submitted to: email@example.com