Wests Tigers are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join the Club.
- Tertiary or Design qualifications in graphic design, visual communications or the equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of design and Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro and After Effects).
- Experience with html
- Creative flair balanced with the ability to accept instruction
- A strong attention to detail, including excellent spelling, grammar, and proofreading skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work quickly and meticulously.
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload
- Professional and proactive approach to tasks
- Dedicated work ethic and ability to work overtime as needed.
- Experience within the sports industry
- Experience in video editing and motion graphics
- Experience in website design
- Photography Skills
- Sketch and drawing Skills
- Creation and management of all club print and digital communication and newsletter templates
- Creation and upkeep for graphics and advertising on the Wests Tigers website, membership and corporate microsites, app and social media sites.
- Development of assets for various campaigns within the consumer department encompassing membership, merchandise, ticketing and game day which will include but not limited to: digital assets, flyers and posters, LAM marketing, banners, print collateral, big screen content, products and packaging, memorabilia.
- Development of assets for various corporate requirements including sponsorship proposals as well as booking forms, print collateral and digital assets for hospitality and major events.
- Other projects as directed
- Consistently produce fresh, clean and visually appealing design work
- Ensure each job is completed within requested time frame
- Maintain the integrity of the Wests Tigers brand
Applications close at 5pm, Monday 10 August.
To apply please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org