Wests Tigers' annual Grand Final Luncheon will be held on Friday, October 2 at Doltone House, marking the Club's final official function of the 2015 season.
Beginning at 12:00pm, the event will include a three course meal, four hour beverage package, live music and live auctions, with the full NRL squad in attendance.
Wests Tigers will also hand out their 2015 Season Awards for NRL, NYC and NSW Cup, with the following awards to be handed out throughout the day:
• NRL Player's Player of the Year Award
• NRL Rookie of the Year Award
• NRL Member's Player of the Year Award
• NYC Coaches Player of the Year Award
• NYC Player's Player of the Year Award (in memoriam of Mosese Fotuaika)
• NSW Cup Coaches Player of the Year Award
• NSW Cup Player's Player of the Year Award
• Wests Tigers Clubman of the Year Award
• Wests Tigers Woman of the Year Award
The Club will also unveil two new Life Members — a list currently comprising of premiership-winners Mark O'Neill, John Skandalis, Benji Marshall and Robbie Farah — as well as farewell all the players that are leaving the Club at the end of 2015.
For those unable to attend the day, make sure you're following Wests Tigers across all social media channels to see all the award winners and news as it happens!
➡︎ Facebook: Click here to follow Wests Tigers on Facebook!
➡︎ Twitter: Click here to follow @WestsTigers on Twitter!
➡︎ Instagram: Click here to follow @nrl_weststigers on Instagram!
➡︎ Snapchat: Search for "theweststigers" to follow us on Snapchat!
And, as always, keep an eye on weststigers.com.au for all the official news from the day!