Date — Thursday, April 28, 2016
Time — 7:50pm AEDT (Gates Open at 5:30pm)
Venue — ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park
5:30pm — Gates Open
5:35pm — NYC: South Sydney Rabbitohs vs. Wests Tigers
7:50pm — NRL: South Sydney Rabbitohs vs. Wests Tigers
While this match is a Rabbitohs home game, Wests Tigers Members have not been forgotten and will enjoy reciprocal member rights for this game.
Wests Tigers Premium Reserved Members with access to ANZ Stadium, will access via Gate C/D with General Admission Seating available on Level 4 East.
Wests Tigers General Admission Members with access to ANZ Stadium, will access via Gate B with General Admission Seating available on Level 1 in Aisles 146 and 101.
If you do not have ANZ stadium as part of your package, add it today (click here)!
• Access to nominated reciprocal away matches at ANZ Stadium
• Access to Member’s Only Terrace at ANZ Stadium (for Wests Tigers home matches only)
• Discounted parking and food and beverage at ANZ Stadium home matches (discounted parking available for Wests Tigers home matches only)
• Return train transport to all home matches at ANZ Stadium... and more!
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
Two special supporter trains will run from Central to Olympic Park at 5:07pm and 6:30pm, stopping at Redfern and Strathfield. An additional supporter train will run from Campbelltown at 6.07pm, stopping all stations via Granville to Olympic Park.
Trains to Olympic Park depart Lidcombe every 10 minutes until midnight.
To plan your trip, visit the Transport for NSW Game Day Event page or use Trip planner.
Trackwork will take place on the Central Coast & Newcastle Line. Buses will replace trains between Wyong and Hamilton then continue to Newcastle.
For the latest information, check Trackwork Service Updates.
Sydney Buses will operate to a normal weekday timetable.
· Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
· Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
· Route X25 runs regularly to Sydney Olympic Park from Strathfield Station during the afternoon peak period on weekdays.
Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
· Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
· Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be collected from Ticketek agencies.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
o From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
o From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
o From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
o From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Please Note: When leaving the precinct, patrons are advised that changed traffic conditions are in place for the M4 westbound on-ramp at Hill Road. Patrons will be diverted to the Silverwater Road on-ramp via Parramatta Road.