Wests Tigers are pleased to announce the launch of a brand new Cadetship Program for 2016.
The program will look to engage individuals who are interested in learning about the sports industry while experiencing what it’s like to work at Wests Tigers.
The Cadetship Program will last for 18 months and provide unique experiences and opportunities for participants. At the end of the program 10% of the participant involved in the program will have a guaranteed employment position at the Club.
The program which will be launched in July 2016 will include:
· 10 days work experience at the Club
· 14 days of lectures and learning on various sports business topics
· Mentorship and industry learning by members of Wests Tigers including CEO Justin Pascoe
· There will be an expectation for individuals to enrol and undertake specific study including a BSB50215 Diploma of Business and BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management through the Australian Institute of Management (RTO 0049)
· Attendance at Wests Tigers games including unique match day experiences
· Exposure and understanding about critical areas of the club including Sponsorship, Membership, Fan Engagement, Athlete Welfare, Management and Leadership
· 10% of the highest performing cadets will receive an offer of employment from Wests Tigers
The Cadetship program will be available those individuals who have completed Year 12 (or equivalent) and are over the age of 18. This program is open to all.
There will be a combination of weekday and weekend sessions averaging a commitment of one day every three weeks. The Cadetship Program will be run in two separate location of Campbelltown and Sydney Olympic Park.
If you've always wanted to work for Wests Tigers, learn about the sports industry or gain relevant, hands on industry experience then register your details via the link below and you’ll be sent more information about the program over the coming weeks.
Likewise if you know of someone who might be interested in this share the link and get them involved.