Wests Tigers captain Aaron Woods and hooker Robbie Farah have been named in the New South Wales Blues team for Game II of the 2016 State of Origin series.
VB NSW Blues Coach Laurie Daley has named kept a near-identical side for the second game of the series, as the Blues look to keep the series alive following their defeat in Game I.
The only change to the team named in Game I is that of Cronulla Sharks forward Wade Graham, who replaces injured Roosters forward Boyd Cornder in the back row.
Woods and Farah have both retained their spots after strong performances in Game I.
Since making his State of Origin debut in 2013, Woods has made nine appearances for the Blues so far in his career, while Farah has made 14 appearances since his debut in 2009.
Wests Tigers would like to congratulate both Aaron and Robbie on their selection!
NSW BLUES SQUAD: GAME II
1. Matt Moylan, Penrith Panthers
2. Blake Ferguson, Sydney Roosters
3. Michael Jennings, Parramatta Eels
4. Josh Morris, Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
5. Josh Mansour, Penrith Panthers
6. James Maloney, Cronulla Sharks
7. Adam Reynolds, South Sydney Rabbitohs
8. Aaron Woods, Wests Tigers
9. Robbie Farah, Wests Tigers
10. James Tamou, North Queensland Cowboys
11. Wade Graham, Cronulla Sharks
12. Josh Jackson, Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
13. Paul Gallen (c), Cronulla Sharks
14. Dylan Walker, Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
15. Greg Bird, Gold Coast Titans
16. David Klemmer, Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
17. Andrew Fifita, Cronulla Sharks
DP. Bryce Cartwright, Penrith Panthers
DP. Jack Bird, Cronulla Sharks
Coach: Laurie Daley