Match Day Information: Round 1
Date — Friday, March 3, 2017
Time — 8:05pm AEDT
Venue — ANZ Stadium, Sydney
5:45pm — Gates Open at ANZ Stadium
5:50pm — Holden Cup, Rabbitohs vs. Wests Tigers
8:05pm — NRL, Rabbitohs vs. Wests Tigers
Anyone who hasn’t received their 2017 Members pass will need to either contact the club on 8741 3300, email email@example.com, or see us on Game Day at the Membership Marquee in front of Gate A/B on the Eastern (train station) side of ANZ Stadium.
WESTS TIGERS RECIPROCAL RIGHTS
While this traditional battle is a Rabbitohs home game, Wests Tigers ticketed Members with access to ANZ Stadium ‘away’ matches have not been forgotten and will enjoy reciprocal member rights for this game.
Wests Tigers Premium Reserved Members with access to ANZ Stadium matches will access via Gate C/D with General Admission Seating available on Level 4 East.
Wests Tigers General Admission Members with access to ANZ Stadium matches will access via Gate B with General Admission Seating available on Level 1 in Aisles 101 to 103.
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all Wests Tigers events.
If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.
For timetable information, click here.
Sydney Buses will operate to a regular Sunday timetable.
Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Please check timetable for last trips departing Sydney Olympic Park.
Casual parking is available in the precinct however, fans who intend to drive to the match are encouraged to pre book their parking to guarantee their spot for the event. You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: To purchase your tickets click here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be mailed out to customers or collected from Ticketek agencies.
Those driving and who have pre-booked their parking space should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find their space and get to their seat for the game.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel.
For the latest updates visit WestConnex News.