Wests Tigers announce 2017 home game themes
Wests Tigers have today confirmed the Club’s 2017 home game theming, along with a number of new game day activations for Members and fans throughout the year.
Wests Tigers invested heavily in game days in 2016 and was rewarded with the highest home crowd average of any Sydney team.
The Club is set to take this to the next level in 2017, providing Members and fans with an entertaining experience from the moment they enter the gates until after the fulltime whistle.
In 2017 the Club will again theme all 12 home games, with each game taking on an event feel. The 2017 home game themes are:
- Round 2 – Campbelltown Sports Stadium v Panthers – Multicultural
- Round 4 – Leichhardt Oval v Storm – Marvel
- Round 5 – ANZ Stadium v Dragons – Legends Day
- Round 8 – ANZ Stadium v Bulldogs – ANZAC Weekend
- Round 9 – Leichhardt Oval v Sharks – Saturday Night Fever
- Round 10 – ANZ Stadium v Souths – Indigenous
- Round 14 – Campbelltown Sports Stadium v Roosters – Carnival
- Round 16 – Campbelltown Sports Stadium v Titans – Winter Wonderland
- Round 20 – ANZ Stadium v Eels – Ladies Day
- Round 23 – Leichhardt Oval v Manly – Craft Day
- Round 25 – Campbelltown Sports Stadium v Cowboys – Wellbeing Day
- Round 26 – Leichhardt Oval v Warriors – Members Appreciation Day
Stay tuned for more details on each game in the week leading up to it and make sure you’re there to be a part of the action.
On top of the above themes Wests Tigers will be introduction a number of new activities at each home game this season.
Wests Tigers Members and fans will have the opportunity to take part in a new dartball competition at each game. This large inflatable dartboard sees spectators kicking or passing a velcro ball at it with the opportunity to win some great prizes throughout the year. A number of Wests Tigers players have taken part in the challenge already, with fans having the chance to try and beat their scores. Keep an eye out for a special video featuring the players’ efforts in the next week.
Wests Tigers will also be providing more interaction with Members and fans through the use of the big screen at all three home grounds. The Club has partnered with Crowd Convergence to come up with a number of opportunities for fans to see themselves on the big screen and take part in some exciting promotions.
The Club has also invested heavily in theming at ANZ Stadium, with the intention to make the ground feel like a real home for the Club. Wests Tigers Members and fans will feel like they’re well and truly in Wests Tigers territory from the moment they enter the gates.
Wests Tigers are encouraging Members and fans to bring along a friend or family member who’s never been to a game before, with every new attendee getting a new first game certificate to welcome them to the Wests Tigers family.
Stay tuned for some more exciting additions to Wests Tigers’ 2017 home game offering in the coming days.