Have you got a passion for creating engaging and entertaining video content?
Do you love sport and in particular Rugby League?
Then Wests Tigers have the position for you!
Wests Tigers are currently hiring a Video Coordinator to join the club’s Media & Communications Department.
You’ll be tasked with producing engaging, informative and entertaining video content for Wests Tigers Members, fans, corporate partners and media.
- Filming player interviews, press conferences, club events, match day activities, community events
- Editing video content for publishing on Wests Tigers website and social media channels
- Managing Wests Tigers video library
- Developing story ideas
- Creating Video News Releases for distribution to media
- Creating hype reels for Wests Tigers events
- Creating of video content for stadium big screens
- Production of club live streams
- High end video editing skills
- Experience operating broadcast quality video cameras
- Experience conducting interviews
- Experience working with Motion Graphics
PREFERRED BUT NOT ESSENTIAL
· Strong Rugby League knowledge
· Live streaming production experience
· Experience with live streaming of events
· Experience working with CMS
How to apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter addressing the above criteria, a current resume and if available links to some of your work.
Applications close 5pm Monday 1 May 2017