Match Day Information: Round 13
Rd.13 — Dragons vs. Wests Tigers (A)
Date — Saturday, June 3, 2017
Time — 3:00pm AEST
Venue — ANZ Stadium, Sydney
12:35pm — Gates Open at ANZ Stadium
12:40pm — NYC, St. George-Illawarra Dragons vs. Wests Tigers
3:00pm — NRL, St. George-Illawarra Dragons vs. Wests Tigers
WESTS TIGERS RECIPROCAL RIGHTS
While this battle is a Dragons' home game, Wests Tigers ticketed Members with access to ANZ Stadium ‘away’ matches have not been forgotten and can gain access for the match.
Wests Tigers Reserved Members with access to ANZ Stadium matches will access via Gate C/D with General Admission Seating available on Level 4 East.
Wests Tigers General Admission Members with access to ANZ Stadium matches will access via Gate B with General Admission Seating available on Level 1 in Aisles 101 to 103.
FREE ACCESS FOR ALL MEMBERS
And thanks to our Major Partner Brydens Lawyers, all Wests Tigers Ticketed Members will get free entry this weekend (including those with Leichhardt Oval and Campbelltown Sports Stadium packages). To take advantage of this special offer, please scan your membership card at Gate B for entry with General Admission seating available in aisles 101-103.
Your membership card will be loaded to scan at ANZ Stadium turnstiles.
For timetable information, click here.
Sydney Buses will operate to a regular Saturday timetable.
Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Please check timetable for last trips departing Sydney Olympic Park.
Casual parking is available in the precinct however, fans who intend to drive to the match are encouraged to pre book their parking to guarantee their spot for the event.
You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: To purchase your tickets, click here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be mailed out to customers or collected from Ticketek agencies.
Those driving and who have pre-booked their parking space should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find their space and get to their seat for the game.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel.
For the latest updates, visit WestConnex News.
Anyone who hasn’t received their 2017 Members pass will need to either contact the club on (8741 3300) or via email email@example.com, or see us on the day at
· Merchandise Marquee at Light Tower 3 on the Eastern side of ANZ Stadium
· Ticket box at Gate A/B
· Merchandise outlet at Aisle 146
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all Wests Tigers events.
If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.