Round 20 — Wests Tigers v Parramatta (H)
Date — Sunday, July 23, 2017
Time — 4:00pm AEST
Venue — ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park
1:15pm — Wests Tigers Ticket Box Opens
1:40pm — Gates Open at ANZ Stadium
1:45pm — NYC, Wests Tigers vs. Parramatta Eels
4:00pm — NRL, Wests Tigers vs. Parramatta Eels
WHAT'S ON AT THE GAME
— Playing for the Stay Kind Cup, supporting the Thomas Kelly Youth Foundation. Both teams will wear new-look jerseys on the day, with a range of donation opportunities available
— Celebrating Women in League Round with a special Ladies Lounge function pre-game
— Handy Finance Kick for Cash at half-time, with up to $50,000 on the line!
— Huge dance spectacular at half-time as well
— 2000 inflatable Wests Tigers hands given out to help cheer on your team
— On-field performance from one of Australia's best Song writers
— Pre-match performance by Jess and Matt from The X Factor
— Pre-game entertainment on the West thanks to Mac DJ's
— Face painters and balloon bender for the kids
— Dartball is back again, see if you can beat the players' scores!
— Footy Show Pass The Ball competition in the forecourt
— Mechanical Bull and jumping castle, with fun for the whole family!
For timetable information, click here.
Sydney Buses will operate to a regular Sunday timetable.
Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Please check timetable for last trips departing Sydney Olympic Park.
Casual parking is available in the precinct however, fans who intend to drive to the match are encouraged to pre book their parking to guarantee their spot for the event.
You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: To purchase your tickets, click here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be mailed out to customers or collected from Ticketek agencies.
Those driving and who have pre-booked their parking space should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find their space and get to their seat for the game.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel.
For the latest updates, visit WestConnex News.
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all Wests Tigers events.
If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.