It's going to be a blockbuster start to 2018 when a new-look Wests Tigers side take on competition favourites the Sydney Roosters on Saturday at ANZ Stadium.
With a host of high-profile off-season recruits for both sides set to don their new colours for the first time and a great range of fan-friendly initiatives, this is certainly not a game to be missed!
Date — Saturday, March 10, 2018
Time — 4:30pm AEDT
Venue — ANZ Stadium (Edwin Flack Avenue, Olympic Park)
Match Day Sponsor — Triple M
1:45pm — Wests Tigers Ticket Box Opens
2:00pm — Gates Open at ANZ Stadium
2:15pm — Intrust Super Premiership, Western Suburbs Magpies vs. Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
4:30pm — NRL, Wests Tigers vs. Sydney Roosters
NEW ANZ STADIUM INITIATIVES
Wests Tigers Members and Supporters will be the first group of lucky fans to experience the new Fans First Initiatives put in place by the Stadium’s four home clubs (Wests Tigers, Bulldogs, Rabbitohs, Eels).
- General admission tickets from $20 for an adult and $40 for a family on all pre-purchased tickets;
- Free entry for juniors 12-and-under on a pre-purchased Adult GA ticket. With each Adult GA ticket you can add up to 4 children’s tickets to the transaction;
- All tickets include the cost of train travel to matches;
- Family-friendly, value-based food & beverage offers at ANZ Stadium outlets for every game.
For every NRL event at ANZ Stadium in 2018, the following $9.95 Fan-tastic Kids’ Meal deals will be available in the retail areas of the stadium (along with the regular meal bundles).
- Cheese Burger Meal (Beef cheeseburger, fries and drink),
- Chicken Burger Meal (Chicken burger, fries and drink),
- Vili’s Pie Meal (Pie, fries and drink),
- Fish and chips meal (Fish, chips and drink).
Sydney Buses will operate to a regular Sunday timetable.
Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Please check timetable for last trips departing Sydney Olympic Park.
Casual parking is available in the precinct however, fans who intend to drive to the match are encouraged to pre book their parking to guarantee their spot for the event. You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: To purchase your tickets click here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be mailed out to customers or collected from Ticketek agencies.
Those driving and who have pre-booked their parking space should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find their space and get to their seat for the game.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel.
For the latest updates, visit WestConnex News.
Click here to purchase 2018 Membership which include reciprocal access to all ANZ Stadium games!
Anyone who hasn’t received their 2018 Members pass will need to either contact the club on 8741 3300, email email@example.com, or see us on Game Day at the Membership Marquee opposite P1 parking station on the western side or at light tower 3 on the Eastern (train station) side of ANZ Stadium.
Roarstore outlets will be located internally at aisles 127 and 104 . External Roarstore outlets will be located opposite the P1 parking station on the Western side and light tower 3 on the Eastern (train station) side. Wests Tigers Members also receive a 10% discount on Roarstore purchases.