Don't miss the chance to meet Wests Tigers players Josh Reynolds, Michael Chee Kam and Ben Matulino at the NRL Fan Fest this Thursday, September 27!
The Wests Tigers will be present at the Sydney Entertainment Quarter in Moore Park from 2:30pm to 5:30pm as part of the annual Fan Fest in the lead-up to the NRL Grand Final on Sunday.
With free entry, don't miss an afternoon filled with fun and your favourite rugby league players!
The NRL Fan Fest includes:
- Both the Holden Women's Premiership Grand Final teams
- NRL Grand Final teams from 4:10pm
- Player signing sessions (players signing from 3:30pm)
- NRL Trivia and your chance to win 2018 Telstra Premiership Grand Final tickets
- Photo opportunity with the NRL Telstra Premiership Trophy
- Kids zone with face painting and rides
- Mal's Meat BBQ
- Skills and drills stations
- Opportunity to meet Club Mascots