Wests Tigers will be looking for a third straight win this Saturday as they face the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs at ANZ Stadium.
With wins over Knights and Cowboys in the past fortnight, Wests Tigers have jumped back in to finals contention and currently sit in eighth position ahead of Saturday's crucial clash against the Bulldogs. Dean Pay's side claimed one scalp last week when they took down the Penrith Panthers 16-8, so Michael Maguire's men will need to be at their best to get the job done again this weekend.
Wests Tigers have won two of their past three matches against the Bulldogs at ANZ Stadium but will be looking for their first win at the venue this year after going down in a tight tussle to the South Sydney Rabbitohs back in Round 11.
Date — Saturday, August 10
Time — 7:35pm AEST
Venue — ANZ Stadium (Sydney Olympic Park)
4:55pm — Gates Open at ANZ Stadium
5:10pm — Harvey Norman Women's Grand Final, CRL Newcastle vs. Mounties
7:35pm — NRL, Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs vs. Wests Tigers
Match: Bulldogs v Wests Tigers
Round 21 -
Venue: ANZ Stadium, Sydney
- Nine Network
- LIVE PASS
Join us in opposition territory at ANZ Stadium as we take on the Bulldogs this weekend! Secure your seats in our Supporters Bay to cheer the boys on!
MEMBERSHIP AND MERCHANDISE
Wests Tigers merchandise will be available at Light Tower 3 outside ANZ Stadium.
For any membership enquiries and merchandise purchases within ANZ Stadium, visit the team at Aisle 104 on the day.
GETTING TO THE GAME
All tickets to the Bulldogs v Wests Tigers match at ANZ Stadium this Saturday include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services.
To plan your trip, visit the Transport for NSW game day event page.
For the latest transport information on trains, buses, parking and traffic, click here.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park. Take advantage of the additional direct services departing Campbelltown at 5:20pm and 5:40pm, stopping all stations to Cabramatta, Carramar then all stations to Olympic Park via Regents Park. Catch a train to Lidcombe then head to Platform Zero for a direct service to Olympic Park running every 10 minutes until midnight.
The following Sydney Buses services run to Sydney Olympic Park:
- 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
- 533 runs from Sydney Olympic Park to Chatswood via Rhodes/North Ryde.
For those planning to drive you can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note hat pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be collected from Ticketek agencies.
Fans who do plan to drive should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find a parking space and get to their seat for the game.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel. For the latest updates, visit WestConnex News.