Official updates on the club's Top 30 squad for 2020.
- Wests Tigers sign Harry Grant in loan deal from Storm (March 23)
- NRL Statement on Josh Reynolds (February 7)
- Wests Tigers confirm captains for 2020 season (February 6)
- Wests Tigers sign Adam Doueihi (January 30)
- Wests Tigers sign Stefano Utoikamanu for 2021 (January 29)
- Joseph Leilua joins Wests Tigers (January 27)
- Wests Tigers sign Zane Musgrove (December 20)
- Wests Tigers sign Luciano Leilua (November 30)
- Wests Tigers re-sign Tommy Talau (November 21)
- Wests Tigers re-sign Alex Twal (November 19)
- Wests Tigers re-sign Luke Garner (November 18)
- Ben Matulino announces retirement (October 31)
Wests Tigers sign Harry Grant in loan deal
Wests Tigers have today reached a historic agreement with the Melbourne Storm that will see the club sign Storm-contracted hooker Harry Grant for the 2020 NRL season. In return, Wests Tigers-contracted centre Paul Momirovski will join Melbourne effective immediately, with both players to then return to their respective contracted clubs at the end of the 2020 season.
Harry Grant joins Wests Tigers
Under NRL guidelines, clubs are required to confirm a top 24 roster for 2020 with the NRL as of November 1, 2019 — the start of the financial rugby league calendar — with 29 players to be signed on from the start of the regular season.
Clubs then have until the June 30 deadline to finalise their Top 30 squad, while also retaining between three and six players as part of the club's Development squad.
Jake Simpkin and Reece Hoffman will join Jock Madden, Kane Bradley and Zac Cini as the club's Development Players in 2020. The five players will train full-time with the NRL squad, but are not eligible to play first-grade until after Round 16.
Wests Tigers 2020 NRL Squad
|Kane Bradley||2020 (Dev.)||2021|
|Michael Chee Kam||2020||2021|
|Zac Cini||2020 (Dev.)||2021|
|Reece Hoffman||2020 (Dev.)||2021 (Dev.)||2022|
|Jock Madden||2020 (Dev.)||2021|
|Benji Marshall (capt.)||2020|
|Moses Mbye (capt.)||2020||2021||2022|
|Jake Simpkin||2020 (Dev.)||2021||2022|