Don't miss Wests Tigers first home game in front of fans this year when Michael Maguire's men take on the Penrith Panthers this Saturday at Bankwest Stadium.
On the hunt for three wins in a row, Wests Tigers Members are expected to pack in to Bankwest Stadium on Saturday to witness an intriguing clash against the in-form Panthers — themselves on a two-game winning streak.
Please note Bankwest Stadium is enforcing social distancing, cashless transactions, and mobile-only ticketing along with revisions to their food and beverage packages.
Match: Wests Tigers v Panthers
Round 8 -
Venue: Bankwest Stadium, Sydney
Date — Saturday, July 4, 2020
Time — 7:35pm AEST
Venue — Bankwest Stadium (O'Connell St, Parramatta)
5:30pm — Box Office Opens
6:00pm — Gates Open at Bankwest Stadium
7:35pm — NRL, Wests Tigers v Penrith Panthers
Wests Tigers Membership Enquiries — Located at Gate A and B.
Starting from $30*, Back in the Stands Membership allows fans access to Saturday's blockbuster home game against the Penrith Panthers — a fixture that is otherwise limited to Members only.
Mobile ticketing will be in use. You must share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive – more info here. Please ensure you have your ticket ready and on your screen ready to scan at gates.
Please note, tickets will not be available at the gates on the day. Please pre-purchase online or contact our team via email@example.com.
Wests Tigers Poster Competition
Wests Tigers Members who gain access to our Round 8 clash will have the chance to win big in our poster competition! Show off your best poster or banner for the team to go into the chance to win tickets to our Round 9 match against Rabbitohs.
Please note that the below will not be permitted:
- Metal flag poles extendable flag poles and/or flag poles more than 1.4m in length.
- Oversized banners and flags which are deemed to cause public nuisance or affect patron viewing.
Match Day Travel Information
Please note that integrated travel will not be provided with tickets for this weekend's game — a decision that has been made across all fixtures in Round 8.
Transport NSW will work with the venue to increase public transport if required.
Wests Tigers Members can be confident Bankwest Stadium has strong protective measures in place for Saturday's game including:
- A COVID-19 Safety Plan which focuses on keeping you safe
- A high-touch cleaning regime implemented throughout the stadium
- Hand sanitising stations available upon entry and in various accessible locations around the venue
Together with Bankwest Stadium, we need your help by following the below COVIDSafe measures:
- Please stay home if you are sick, feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone awaiting COVID-19 test results.
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5m with people outside of your group
- Mobile ticketing will be in use on the night — please ensure you download and add your ticket to your Apple wallet prior to the event
- You must share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive
- Be aware our Stadium is cashless, with tap-and-go the only way to pay on the night
- Arrive early and limit bags where possible
- Only use the row that has been designated to you on your event ticket and socially distance by leaving two seats between you and the people outside of your party
- While in the venue, please remain seated at all times unless buying food and beverage or using the bathrooms.
Be sure to visit Wests Tigers official online store to get the latest merchandise during our End of Financial Year sale with a host of items heavily reduced!
Wests Tigers RoarStore van will also be in operation this Saturday at Cintra Park, so make sure you head along to pick up a bargain.
Match Day Charity Partner
Wests Tigers are proud to support our charity partner Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect) in their Ride for autism campaign.
Are you ready to take on the Ride for autism challenge? Get on your bike from Sunday 5th - 12th July. Have fun, get fit and change lives of people on the autism spectrum, one kilometre at a time.
For those who want to get involved in Ride for autism (5-12 July), it's not too late to register! Anyone, any age, and any fitness level can take part. You can simply ride around your local neighbourhood and parks, or if you like to feel the burn - take on a long distance ride.