Wests Tigers will look to bounce back from last week's close loss to the Penrith Panthers when they take on the South Sydney Rabbitohs this Friday at Bankwest Stadium for their Round 9 clash.
The side's first Friday night game in the 2020 season, Wests Tigers will be looking for another strong performance against the Rabbitohs following their stunning match last season that saw Michael Chee Kam produce an incredible match-winning try.
With limited venue capacity in place for this Wests Tigers away game, make sure you see all the latest information you need for game day this weekend!
Please note Bankwest Stadium is enforcing social distancing, cashless transactions, and mobile-only ticketing along with revisions to their food and beverage packages.
Date — Friday, July 10
Time — 7:55pm AEST
Venue — Bankwest Stadium
6:40pm — Gates Open at Bankwest Stadium
7:55pm — NRL, South Sydney Rabbitohs vs. Wests Tigers
Wests Tigers Ticketed Members can gain access by entering their Membership Barcode or Non-Ticketed password: TIGERS2020
- There is plenty of parking available in Parramatta CBD within walking distance of the stadium, fans are encouraged to plan to arrive early as parking is expected to be in high demand. Traffic may also be heavier than usual on roads in the area during the Friday evening peak.
- NRL fans travelling by public transport are reminded that services continue to operate at a reduced capacity to maintain physical distancing across the network. Allow plenty of additional travel time and plan ahead by checking real-time capacity indicators where available as you may need to wait for the next service with available physical distancing capacity.
- Remember to practise physical distancing when on-board transport services and to look for the ‘green dots’ to find the safest places to sit or stand on-board services. Additional measures and staff will be in place around Parramatta transport hubs to safely manage crowds arriving and leaving the game so be patient, practise physical distancing and follow the directions of staff on site.
- Trains will run to a regular timetable with services to Parramatta every 10 to 15 minutes. Additional services on key route buses will also run after the game. Due to reduced capacity, queues for public transport services to get you to and from the venue may be lengthy so please allow extra time.
- Fans are strongly encouraged to walk between Parramatta Interchange and Bankwest Stadium via Church St and Victoria Rd to minimise wait times for transport services. An accessible shuttle bus will operate between Parramatta Interchange and the stadium for those who require it.
- Visit transportnsw.info for details on event transport services and more information on COVID-19 travel advice.
HELP US STAY COVID SAFE
Wests Tigers Members can be confident Bankwest Stadium has strong protective measures in place for Friday's game including:
- A COVID-19 Safety Plan which focuses on keeping you safe
- A high-touch cleaning regime implemented throughout the stadium
- Hand sanitising stations available upon entry and in various accessible locations around the venue
Together with Bankwest Stadium, we need your help by following the below COVIDSafe measures:
- Please stay home if you are sick, feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone awaiting COVID-19 test results
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5m with people outside of your group
- Mobile ticketing will be in use on the night — please ensure you download and add your ticket to your Apple wallet prior to the event
- You must share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive
- Be aware our Stadium is cashless, with tap-and-go the only way to pay on the night
- Arrive early and limit bags where possible
- Only use the row that has been designated to you on your event ticket and socially distance by leaving two seats between you and the people outside of your party
- While in the venue, please remain seated at all times unless buying food and beverage or using the bathrooms