Wests Tigers forward Filomina Hanisi has been named to make her State of Origin debut this Friday after being selected in a new-look New South Wales squad to face Queensland on the Sunshine Coast.
Still a teenager, Hanisi has been rewarded for her superb season in the club's Harvey Norman NSW Women's Premiership team and subsequent NRLW commitments by earning a place on the bench for Friday's clash.
She is joined by Wests Tigers captain and Blues regular Botille Vette-Welsh, who will assume the number one jersey after being promoted to fullback.
Corban McGregor and Melanie Howard will start in the halves while Coach Andrew Patmore has opted for a similar backline make-up to last year's side with Jessica Sergis on the wing and Tiana Penitani in the centres.
Isabelle Kelly (ankle) and Kezie Apps (knee) remain on track to play with Brydie Parker and Kennedy Cherrington among those on standby in the reserves.
Jillaroos young gun Keeley Davis will start at hooker with Quincy Dodd included on the interchange.
NEW SOUTH WALES WOMEN
1. Botille Vette-Welsh (Wests Tigers)
2. Jessica Sergis (Helensburgh Tigers)
3. Tiana Penitani (Cronulla Sharks)
4. Isabelle Kelly (Central Coast Roosters)
5. Shanice Parker (North Sydney Bears)
6. Corban McGregor (Cronulla Sharks)
7. Melanie Howard (Central Coast Roosters)
8. Simaima Taufa (North Sydney Bears)
9. Keeley Davis (Cronulla Sharks)
10. Millie Boyle (Burleigh Bears)
11. Kezie Apps, capt. (Helensburgh Tigers)
12. Shaylee Bent (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
13. Hannah Southwell (Central Coast Roosters)
14. Quincy Dodd (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)
15. Filomina Hanisi (Wests Tigers)
16. Sarah Togatuki (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)
17. Yasmin Meakes (Central Coast Roosters)
18. Brydie Parker (Central Coast Roosters)
19. Kennedy Cherrington (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks)
20. Kylie Hilder (Central Coast Roosters)
Coach: Andrew Patmore