Wests Tigers have confirmed a change to the match day timings for Sunday’s Round 2 double-header at Campbelltown Sports Stadium.
In order to best protect the integrity of the field with heavy rain forecast the day before, the Round 2 Knock-On Effect NSW Cup game between Western Suburbs and North Sydney will now take place at 6:20pm AEDT following the completion of the NRL match between Wests Tigers and Sydney Roosters.
In alignment with the new match day timings, gates will now open at 3:00pm AEDT at Campbelltown Sports Stadium with Wests Tigers kicking off against the Sydney Roosters at 4:05pm AEDT, followed by the aforementioned Knock-On Effect NSW Cup game from 6:20pm AEDT.
All Wests Tigers Membership cards and tickets remain valid and are not affected by the change.
Date — Sunday, March 21, 2020
Time — 4:05pm AEDT
Venue — Campbelltown Sports Stadium
3:00pm — Gates Open at Campbelltown Sports Stadium
4:05pm — NRL, Wests Tigers vs. Sydney Roosters
6:20pm — KOE NSW Cup, Western Suburbs Magpies vs. North Sydney Bears
Match: Wests Tigers v Roosters
Round 2 -
Venue: Campbelltown Sports Stadium, Sydney
TICKETS AND MEMBERSHIP
Tickets are still available for Sunday’s first home game of the season, with fans encourage to pre-purchase tickets early HERE!
The Membership marquee will be located at the Leumeah Road entrance, and Membership staff will also be available in the ticket box for all Membership enquiries.
Premium Reserved Members will be able to scan their Member card, while General Admission Members are required to redeem a ticket for this game. More information regarding this can be found HERE.
If Members with Campbelltown Sports Stadium access are yet to receive their Member card prior to this game, please use the electronic version of your card attached in your email to redeem your ticket using the barcode as your password or scan into the game.
Looking to become a Member? Please call our Membership Team on 8741 3300, visit the Membership team at the game or click HERE!
WHAT’S ON AT THE GAME
Show Your Stripes Game Day Movement
Don’t forget to bring your Wests Tigers Members scarf to the game on Sunday with the club launching the Show Your Stripes campaign.
As kickoff approaches, Members and fans will stand together with scarfs above their heads to support the players as they take to the field.
Luke Brooks milestone game
Be there to celebrate local junior Luke Brook’s 150th NRL game as he becomes the first halfback to reach the milestone for the club.
The playmaker made his NRL debut eight years ago and went on to be named 2014 Dally M Rookie of the Year and 2018 Dally M Halfback of the Year.
Game day experiences
Members and fans will have the chance to score a ‘show your stripes’ football with a number of balls to be distributed to the crowd.
One lucky fan will win a VIP Bentley ride for the Easter Monday clash through the surprise and delight promotion while there will also be a special cultural performance at the game to celebrate Harmony Day.
WESTS TIGERS MERCHANDISE
Members and fan will have the chance to pick-up all the 2021 official merchandise at Campbelltown Sports Stadium on Sunday.
The merchandise shop will be at the at the main entrance, situated on Leumeah Road.
Members and fans can also grab all the latest gear at the official online store.
MATCH DAY TRAVEL INFORMATION
Fans are encouraged to consider all the available travel options ahead of time while public transport continues to operate at CovidSafe capacities to maintain physical distancing across the network.
- Drive with your group and use nearby local parking. Allow extra travel time as traffic may be heavier than usual. You can find real-time updates on traffic conditions at livetraffic.com.au.
- If you have to catch public transport, plan ahead at transportnsw.info and allow plenty of extra travel time – remember it’s mandatory to wear a face mask when travelling on services in the Greater Sydney, Blue Mountains, Central Coast and Wollongong areas. Fans are encouraged to keep their masks on until they reach their seats inside the stadium.
- Trains run regularly to Leumeah Station on the T8 Airport & South Line which is a short walk from Campbelltown stadium.
- Remember you'll need to use an Opal card or contactless payment method when travelling to and from the game on public transport. Register your details via the Opal website or app ahead of time.
- Look for the ‘green dots’ on-board services to find the safest places to sit or stand and check real-time capacity indicators where available as you may need to wait for the next service with available capacity.
- Additional measures and staff will be in place around transport hubs and the stadium to safely manage crowds arriving and leaving the game so please be patient, practise physical distancing while in queues and follow the directions of staff on site.
MATCH DAY CHARITY PARTNER
Wests Tigers are pleased to have Settlement Services International as our official charity partner for our Round 2 clash at Campbelltown Sports Stadium.
SSI is a community organisation and social business that supports newcomers and other Australians to achieve their full potential.
SSI work with all people who have experienced vulnerability, including refugees, people seeking asylum and culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities, to build capacity and enable them to overcome inequality.
This Harmony Week, join SSI in celebrating Australia’s cultural diversity and help SSI clients feel like they belong.
If you’d like to donate, text ‘SSI’ to 0400 662 662.