Wests Tigers are offering one lucky fan the chance of a lifetime to toss a special commemorative coin at a blockbuster Wests Tigers game.
Wests Tigers Members and fans have the opportunity to bid for the opportunity to flip the coin at Wests Tigers’ Anzac Day match against Manly Warringah Sea Eagles at Bankwest Stadium on Sunday, April 25 (1:45pm kickoff).
In addition to participating in the coin toss, the successful bidders can keep the official and one-of-a-kind coin used in the NRL coin toss as a memento, while also being a part of the official photo.
All funds raised will be donated to the Wests Tigers Foundation.
Bids for the commemorative coin for Wests Tigers ANZAC game bidding ends on 12:00pm AEST on Thursday, 22nd April.
Terms and Conditions
- Highest bidder must hold valid match day ticket
- Highest bidder must provide their personal information including phone number and email address
- Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash
- Auction closes: Thursday, 22nd April at 12:00pm AEST
- Wests Tigers representative will be in contact with the highest bidder to provide relevant match day information
- In addition to participating in the coin toss, the successful bidder can keep the official and one-of-a-kind coin used in the NRL Round 7 Coin Toss and have a photo with Wests Tigers Captain.
- Subject to NRL COVID protocols at the time of the fixture.