Wests Tigers players Hope Tevaga and Folau Vaki have been named as part of the New South Wales U/19's squad for the upcoming Women's State of Origin clash against Queensland.
The match will take place at Sunshine Coast Stadium on Friday, 25th June.
The 19-person squad includes nine players from the Harvey Norman U/19's City team and nine players from the Harvey NormanU/19's Country team which competed at the recent National Championships in Redcliffe, with one player also being selected from outside those representative teams.
The team will be coached by Blake Cavallaro, who coaches the Indigenous Academy Sydney Roosters team in the Harvey Norman Tarsha Gale Cup.
NEW SOUTH WALES WOMEN U/19'S SQUAD
1. Jamie Chapman (Tweed Seagulls)
2. Charlize Lloyd-Phillips (Indigenous Academy Sydney Roosters)
3. Andie Robinson (Cronulla Sharks)
4. Cassey Tohi-Hiku (St. George Dragons)
5. Teagan Berry (Illawarra Steelers)
6. Luisa Yaranamua (St. George Dragons)
7. Tayla Montgomery (Indigenous Academy Sydney Roosters)
8. Fatafehi Hanisi (St. George Dragons)
9. Rueben Cherrington (St. George Dragons)
10. Rose Lina Tau (Illawarra Steelers)
11. Hope Tevaga (Wests Tigers)
12. Chantel Tugaga (Illawarra Steelers)
13. Lilly Baker (Glebe Dirty Reds)
14. Taneka Todhunter (Indigenous Academy Sydney Roosters)
15. Tegan Dymock (Cronulla Sharks)
16. Folau Vaki (Wests Tigers)
17. Jordyn Preston (Illawarra Steelers)
18. Keele Brown (Illawarra Steelers)
19. Leilani Wilson (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)
Coach: Blake Cavallaro (Indigenous Academy Sydney Roosters)