Acts of Kindness Terms & Conditions
The Wests Tigers is committed to managing your information in a secure and responsible manner, in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). By submitting a nomination, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this nomination process. In addition, when using these particular services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to submitting a nomination. Any participation in this process will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms and provisions, please do not submit a nomination.
Acts of Kindness
For the purposes of this activity an act of kindness is defined as gesture of goodwill towards an individual or family to raise spirits or to improve quality of life. It could include but is not limited to; the provision of material goods, an experience or opportunity. Act of kindness nominations will be considered by a panel including representatives from both the Wests Tigers and the Men of League Foundation. Up to five successful nominations will be chosen by the panel to receive an act of kindness. The panel's decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into. Further support from the Men of League Foundation can be requested here https://menofleague.com/we-can-help/
Terms and Conditions
1. Entrants must be over the age of 18 or have permission from a parent or guardian to make a nomination.
2. Nominations are limited to one per person.
3. All nominated individuals or families must have made a genuine and authentic contribution to the game of rugby league in a role such as; a player, volunteer, official, coach, manager, trainer or administrator.
4. Nominated players with former NRL experience must have been retired from the elite level for a period of no less than five years.
5. Nominated individuals and families must be emotionally and/or physically and/or financially necessitous.
6. The nominations officially open on Friday 26 October at 9am AEST
7. The nominations officially close on Sunday 18 November at 5pm AEST.
8. Entries will only be accepted via the official nomination form.
9. Employees of the Wests Tigers and the Men of League Foundation are not permitted to enter.
10. By entering this process, entrants consent to using their image for all promotional collateral to promote the Wests Tigers and Men of League Foundation; this includes print, online and digital.
11. Any changes to the nomination process will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
12. If the conduct or operation of the act of kindness activities and nomination process are interfered with or disrupted in anyway (including my vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend the activities and the promoter will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage suffered as a result.
Your Personal Information
If you have any questions or concerns about how the Wests Tigers collects and manages your information please contact email@example.com and we will respond and resolve your issue as quickly as possible. Please provide as much detail about the complaint as possible so we can resolve it accordingly.
We have, in preparing the acts of kindness process, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Acceptance I acknowledge that the panel of Wests Tigers and Men of League Foundation representatives will consider this nomination within the terms and conditions above. I accept that the decision of the panel is final and no correspondence will be entered into.