Terms and Conditions
- Terms and Conditions
- Member Renewal Campaigns
- Code of Conduct
- Category Definition
- Premium Reserved Seating
The following are the Membership Terms and Conditions of Wests Tigers Rugby League Football Pty Ltd (herein referred to as “Wests Tigers”).
Benefits and conditions of Membership are subject to change and are at the discretion of Wests Tigers.
1. The Wests Tigers Membership Card remains the property of Wests Tigers. Membership cards may not be sold, exploited for commercial use or used for promotional purposes or campaigns without the express written permission of Wests Tigers.
2. If you pay your Membership fees by credit or debit card, unless you elect to opt out of the Rolling Renewal Program (automatic renewal) in accordance with directions issued by the club from time to time, you authorise Wests Tigers to automatically renew your membership each season into the same seat (if applicable) and package (or a reasonably comparable package) and to deduct the applicable Membership fees from the credit or debit card used to purchase your previous membership.
3. If you participate in the Rolling renewal Program, Wests Tigers will contact you prior to processing any renewal. You will have 14 days from the date of the club’s notice to advise of any changes or upgrades you wish to make to your Membership package, or to notify Wests Tigers in writing if you do not wish to rollover your Membership for the next season. Strict timeframes apply. If you do not notify the club that you do not wish to rollover your Membership during this period, you will be taken to have agreed to your Membership being rolled over.
4. Memberships are non-refundable and Member benefits are non-transferable. Once a Membership has been purchased, Wests Tigers is under no obligation to provide a cancellation or refund. Requests for refunds must be submitted in writing and may only be considered in exceptional circumstances.
5. Wests Tigers will use its best endeavours to provide all deliverables as outlined in each Membership Package for the 2021 Season. However, where there are any restrictions on providing deliverables that are outside of the control of Wests Tigers, e.g. Federal or State issued COVID-19 Protocols/Restrictions, then Wests Tigers will do its best to provide a deliverable to a similar value, subject to acceptance by the Member. If the Member does not agree to the alternative deliverable then they will be entitled to claim a refund or a credit of the value of the deliverable unable to be provided, subject to their preference
6. It is the responsibility of the Member to notify Wests Tigers should their details change, including issuing or withdrawal of concession status, ineligibility for junior Membership entitlements, contact details or any relevant information that could affect their Membership with Wests Tigers.
7. The Membership purchased is applicable to the 2021 season only. The price of a 2021 Membership will not be reduced for new applicants wishing to join at any time once the season is underway.
8. All Membership prices for the 2021 season are GST inclusive.
9. 2021 Wests Tigers Members may renew into the equivalent package they had for the 2020 season online, in person or via telephone. In doing so, you are accepting the Terms and Conditions of a Wests Tigers Membership.
10. The club cannot accept any responsibility for Membership cards that are lost. Lost Membership cards must be reported to Wests Tigers Membership on (02) 8741 3300 and will incur a replacement fee of $10.00. Members who have their Membership card stolen or destroyed may be required to supply the club with a statutory declaration. Replacement cards cannot be issued on game day. All lost, stolen and damaged Membership cards will have their original barcodes cancelled and a new barcode will be issued with the new Membership card.
11. Wests Tigers reserves the right to refuse an application. The club also reserves the right to suspend or cancel a Membership, without refund, to any Member in breach of these Terms and Conditions. Wests Tigers Members are subject to the rules and regulations/conditions of entry of the stadium they are attending. Breach of these rules/conditions may result in eviction from the stadium and/or cancellation of their Wests Tigers Membership at the discretion of the club.
12. The dates, venues and times of NRL fixtures are subject to alteration.
13. Members will not be eligible for compensation should they be unable to attend a game.
14. Wests Tigers cannot guarantee the composition of the playing roster throughout the season as players are subject to injury and performance requirements, which impact their ability to take the field.
15. Wests Tigers Membership will not be refunded due to on-field performance or the behaviour of Wests Tigers or NRL Players.
16. Membership Voucher: to be used for Wests Tigers Merchandise at Roarstore outlets only. Can be redeemed online, in store and on game day. Voucher can be used with purchases over $60. If lost or misplaced no replacement will be issued. Non-redeemable for cash. Voucher is valid for ONE (1) transaction only. Voucher is not valid with any promotion or offer, including the Membership discount. The voucher will expire at the end of the 2021 home and away season.
1. Wests Tigers Legend Lapel Pin:
- All 2020 Pledge Members who renew their Membership for 2021 will receive a ‘Legends series lapel pin’ with their 2021 Members pack. All new Members who join by November 30, 2020 will also receive this item. Any non-pledge Member who renews/joins following this date will not be eligible for this item. All Members who join or renew by Friday, 30th November, 2020 will be guaranteed to receive the limited-edition Wests Tigers Legend lapel pin with their Member pack. All Members who join or renew after November 30 will not receive the limited-edition Wests Tigers Legend lapel pin with their pack except for ticketed pledged Members from the 2020 season.
2. Wests Tigers A5 Draw Magnet
- All Members who renew or join by Sunday, 31st January, 2021 will receive an A5 Wests Tigers draw fridge magnet. Please note that this will be posted out separately from your pack. Any Member who renews/joins following this date will not be eligible for this item.
This code of conduct has been created as a guide for acceptable behaviour of Wests Tigers Members and their interactions with fellow Members, supporters of both Wests Tigers and opposition supporters, corporate partners, volunteers and all stakeholders involved with Wests Tigers.
Wests Tigers Members will be required to conduct themselves in a way that enhances the reputation of Wests Tigers brand rather than diminishing it and includes behaviour at Wests Tigers games, functions, event days, at Wests Tigers’ offices, in all communication with Wests Tigers staff, and on social media platforms.
This code of conduct forms part of the terms and conditions of Wests Tigers Membership and each Wests Tigers Member accepts to be bound by this code of conduct when acquiring a Wests Tigers Membership. Wests Tigers Members must:
- Act as an ambassador for Wests Tigers and all associated with Wests Tigers and reflect the values of the Club;
- Not abuse, use inappropriate gestures, threaten, intimidate, assault, use inappropriate language, or engage in any behaviour that could constitute harassment, discrimination or bullying towards Wests Tigers players or officials, opposition players or officials, match officials, venue employees, security or any other stakeholders related to Wests Tigers;
- Comply with the conditions of entry when attending Wests Tigers home games and act on the advice of venue staff in relation to bag inspections, prohibited and restricted items, accessing the field of play and any other items related to conditions of entry; and
- Show respect towards every person regardless of their physical or mental characteristics, including but not limited to, their gender, race, skin colour, religion, language, nationality, ethnic origin, sexuality or choice of NRL team.
If any Members are found to be in breach of this code of conduct, Wests Tigers reserves the right to discipline any Members in the following ways:
- Issue an official verbal warning from a Wests Tigers staff Member;
- Issue an official written warning; and/or
- Fully Cancel the Wests Tigers Membership, without refund of any fees paid.
Wests Tigers reserves the right to cancel any Wests Tigers Membership and all benefits and entitlements without notice should any Member be in breach of this code of conduct and in extreme cases Members may be permanently banned from Wests Tigers Membership for life.
To be eligible for a Junior Membership, children must be 15 years of age and under (at the time of purchase). Children over five years of age will need to obtain a Junior Membership if they wish to be eligible to purchase finals tickets and to secure their own seat. Wests Tigers Membership department may request proof of age identification (copy of birth certificate or passport, etc.).
The following Concession card holders are eligible to purchase a Concession Membership: a holder of a Department of Social Services, Pensioner Concession (aged/single parent/disability), Veteran Affairs or current full-time Student Card. Senior and benefit cards do not qualify.
A Family Membership is comprised of two Adults and 2-4 Juniors aged between 5 to 15 years of age at the date of purchase.
1. Wests Tigers Premium Reserved Members from 2020 have until Friday, 30th October, 2020 to renew their same premium reserved seat for 2021. After this date, all premium reserved seats that have not been renewed will be released for general sale and cannot be guaranteed. Should Members want to but be unable to renew by this date they will be required to contact Wests Tigers in writing requesting an extension no later than October 30. Once this request is received the Wests Tigers Membership team will contact the Member to discuss their options.
2. Seating areas at all stadiums are subject to change. Wests Tigers will endeavour to advise Members of any changes.