Wests Tigers will look to bounce back from a heartbreaking last start defeat when they take on the Cronulla Sharks at Southern Cross Group Stadium this Sunday.
A Sunday afternoon blockbuster in the Shire, Cronulla will similarly be looking to get back on track following a tough loss to the South Sydney Rabbitohs in Round 13 and continue their good start to the year so far — sitting two points ahead of Wests Tigers on the ladder and narrowly inside the top eight.
Last time these two teams met in Cronulla, it went right down to the wire with a 79th minute try, and if the way both sides are playing in 2018 is anything to go by, we should be in for another cracking contest!
Date — Sunday, June 10, 2018
Time — 2:00pm AEST
Venue — Southern Cross Group Stadium (Woolooware, Sydney)
11:30am — Gates Open at Southern Cross Group Stadium
11:35am — Cronulla A-Grade, Kurnell vs. De La Salle
2:00pm — NRL, Cronulla Sharks vs. Wests Tigers
GETTING TO THE GAME
- Match tickets include travel to and from Southern Cross Group Stadium on train services (bounded by Bomaderry, Goulburn, Bathurst, Scone and Dungog stations).
- Remember to keep your ticket safe for your return journey or you'll need to use an Opal card, as you must have a valid ticket when travelling on public transport. Your event ticket is valid on public transport until 04:00 the following day. Note: an additional station access fee applies for travel to or from Domestic and International Airport stations. Your match ticket does not include the access fee, so if you're travelling from these stations you'll need to pay the train station access fee.
- The closest station to Southern Cross Group Stadium is Woolooware on the T4 Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra Line.
- Change at Woolooware or Cronulla for a free shuttle bus to the stadium.
- Trackwork is carried out on an ongoing basis to maintain the safety, reliability and efficiency of the Sydney Trains network. Trackwork may affect how you travel to and from events.
- For the latest information, check trackwork service updates or use the Trip planner.
- A free shuttle bus to Southern Cross Group Stadium will run from Woolooware and Cronulla stations every 15 minutes between 13:45 and approximately 16:10
- Return services will run from the stadium every 15 minutes for an hour after full-time.
- Transdev NSW also operate buses in the Sutherland Shire. For details visit Transdev NSW South & South Western Sydney Timetables.
- Sydney Ferries are a great way to get around the city but services can be popular and may reach capacity, particularly on weekends.
- For ferry service disruptions check travel alerts or use the Trip Planner.
- NSW Police may close roads around Southern Cross Stadium before and after the match to help safely manage crowds.
- For the latest traffic information visit Live Traffic NSW, download a real-time traffic app from the App Store or Google Play, or call 132 701.
- Off-street parking is limited and is likely to reach capacity.
- Remember your match ticket includes travel on trains, so leave the car at home and take advantage of the frequent trains and free shuttle buses.
- A taxi rank is located outside the Sharkies Leagues Club.
- For details of taxi networks servicing the Sydney area visit NSW Taxi Council.
WHAT'S ON AT THE GAME
Highlights: Junior league, world record attempt, dance cam, post-match on the field.
For everything that's happening before and after Sunday's game, please click here.